• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Heretic, as real as DMX's bank account.

Heretic thinks he's a real Alpha but he's running a beta simpulation.

Heretic enrolled in Simp City 4: Beta Edition

*Drops mic* PEACE

Quick

Banned
Heretic, as real as DMX's bank account.

Heretic thinks he's a real Alpha but he's running a beta simpulation.

Heretic enrolled in Simp City 4: Beta Edition

*Drops mic* PEACE

tumblr_m1j1t7GGDB1qhs6uao1_400.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was going to get a Team Canada Price / Subban jersey, but if those are real then I'm going to have to think twice about it.....

Quick

Banned
I get that she's a friend and all, but that's too much effort from someone else, and very little effort from the OP.

Osorio

Brunner :(

Pretty much took the same offer we gave him but for a suckier team which means he would get almost guaranteed top 6 ice time.

Maybe not. I'm guessing he'll be a 3rd line winger.

edit: on second thought, I think Pete wants him on the same line as Elias so I think it'll be like this for opening night

Henrique-Zajac-Ryder
Brunner-Elias-Jagr
Clowe-Loktionov-Zubrus
Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Red_Man

Maybe not. I'm guessing he'll be a 3rd line winger.

edit: on second thought, I think Pete wants him on the same line as Elias so I think it'll be like this for opening night

Henrique-Zajac-Ryder
Brunner-Elias-Jagr
Clowe-Loktionov-Zubrus
Carter-Gionta-Bernier
That's one expensive, often injured third liner you have there

Red_Man

Forgot to mention yesterday that Ryder took Kovalchuck's number on the Devils, what a dipshit.

But we fixed our worst problem which was goaltending.

And we replaced Kovy with 4 or 5 solid forwards.

LOL, how many games is Marty really going to sit out? I really dont believe he is going to spend his last year sitting on the bench watching someone else play. He has already been named the starter and I cant see them taking that away from him, especially when the team is going to be terrible anyways.

Osorio

LOL, how many games is Marty really going to sit out? I really dont believe he is going to spend his last year sitting on the bench watching someone else play. He has already been named the starter and I cant see them taking that away from him, especially when the team is going to be terrible anyways.

Damn you're salty.

He'll play his ass off because he knows once he fucks up enough times Corey is going in.

Top Bottom