• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Marvie_3

Banned
1) He is suspended.

2) You're the biggest fucking try-hard on this forum. I honestly don't even know who you're trying to impress anymore with this "look at me I'm a Leafs fan that criticizes the Leafs" act because no one likes you anyways. I'm sure you're a good guy, but give the act a rest already.
kopI8.jpg

Samyy

Anyway, looks like Rielly is getting 9 games at least, pairs today are:

Phaneuf Gunnarson
Gardiner Fraser (ugh on the 2nd pairing)
Rielly Ranger

Holzer seems like the odd man out, not waiver exempt anymore I believe.

I heard good things about HIMYM last night, gonna watch it in a bit but people seemed to like it.

Lines near final for Detroit and this is what they are practicing with right now:

Z-Pav-Abby
Franzen-Weiss-Alfie
Nyquist-Andy-Tatar
Cleary-Emmerton-Sammy

Cleary and Sammy on the 4th line and not in the Top 6? AHHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Phaneuf Gunnarson
Rielly Ranger

I heard good things about HIMYM last night, gonna watch it in a bit but people seemed to like it.

I'll only ugh if this is what happens in the regular season.

Samyy

Switch Ranger and Fraser and it looks aight. Although I'd rather pretty much anyone but Holzer over Fraser for 6th D

I guess they think Ranger will be more of a solid influence playing with Rielly in comparison to Fraser.

I'll only ugh if this is what happens in the regular season.

I know, I tend to get ahead of myself but I don't want anything holding back Gardiner!

Spl1nter

I have MacWilliam over Fraser. I thought he provided the exact same type of game but better first pass. Probably has Percy over both of them but we do need a defensive hard hitting D in the line up. Just love Percy's game, hockey iq and patience off the charts.

They are all #6 D however at the moment. If Franson ever comes back that is a really strong D group. Gardiner - Franson is a very strong pairing.

Samyy

I have MacWilliam over Fraser. I thought he provided the exact same type of game but better first pass. Probably has Percy over both of them but we do need a defensive hard hitting D in the line up. Just love Percy's game, hockey iq and patience off the charts.

TBH I thought he looked better then Rielly but he obviously has a lot more experience.

Spl1nter

TBH I thought he looked better then Rielly but he obviously has a lot more experience.

Percy? If so I agree. However I think Rielly is purposefully trying to play a really safe game, very rarely is he trying to push the envelope like we see with Gardiner consistently.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mark Masters asks would Reimer ever fight?

"Yeah, of course, of course, (but) the timing has to be right obviously".

Such a good guy.

yyzjohn

Banned

Phaneuf Gunnarson
Rielly Ranger

I like how they're just trying to get Liles to quit. Void that contract JML!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Why is the NHLPA appealing Clarkson's suspension? What a waste of time and effort....

well there is two reasons... I don't believe the puck was dropped

secondly he didn't jump in to fight, he held Scott down and was talking to him... The only penalty he received was jumping over the boards, there was no minor for roughing.... No major for fighting... Just jumping over the boards

obviously rules don't allow anyone to jump over the boards when there's a fight (or rather... The player jumping over the boards can't engage anyone)

he does have a case, but not a strong one

I hate the rule anyways... I LOVE bench clearing brawls

fallout

I hate the rule anyways... I LOVE bench clearing brawls
I dunno, by the time the bench clears, it seems like such a waste of time. By that point, the refs have completely lost the game and everyone should probably just pack up, refund ticket money and go home.

Heretic

"Who gives a shit" news for everyone else. "About fucking time" news for Ducks fans.

The primary logo is now the webbed foot D. The wordmark logo is now the secondary logo.

14AIoeZ.jpg

"About fucking time".

Also the Ducks won't be wearing the throwback eggplant Mighty Ducks jersey that they'll be wearing later this season for throwback night at the outdoor game. They will be wearing a brand new jersey.

Two 'new' jerseys in one season? We could only be so lucky.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Woooooooooooo!

Quick

Banned
DUCKS FLY TOGETHER.

What would be an added bonus is if they wore the green jersey from the first Mighty Ducks movie for even just the pre-game skate. I'd buy that shit.

Sens-GAF, how has Spezza looked in the pre-season? Working on a trade for him in my fantasy league, already have Bobby and Michalek.

Too soon to tell I think, I guess he's looked OK. The whole Spezza-Ryan-Michalek line is a work in progress now so they all look kind of lost playing together but I imagine they'll figure it out soon.

He should have plenty of motivation after missing most of last season, getting the C and getting snubbed by Team Canada again.

Only real concern is his back but he's always come back healthy after missing time the season before.

Heretic

1) He is suspended.

2) You're the biggest fucking try-hard on this forum. I honestly don't even know who you're trying to impress anymore with this "look at me I'm a Leafs fan that criticizes the Leafs" act because no one likes you anyways. I'm sure you're a good guy, but give the act a rest already.
what the fuck is this shit...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Drouin finally being paired with Stamkos tonight.

It begins.
The beginning of the end.

1) He is suspended.

Remember when you came out of your troll cave one time to tell us the Habs can't score and then everyone buried you with the fact they scored the 3rd most goals last year? Good times.

Someone's thirsty for chump change's Gooch. He ain't giving you the time of day, Florida.
:lol :lol

That's the best you can do? Imma call you Chucky cause that's Child's Play.

Chucky and Chump Change. It is known.
Hold on a sec. Just because you called yourself an Alpha you think you can squabble? Naw not like that. Yous Turkey leg, just because you made it to the kids table don't mean you lettuce. Your triflin ass can't even. Don't even start Ren and Simpy.

Top Bottom