• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
I thought it was pretty clear. The league is treating this differently because it's "Phil freaking Kessel" and not just another player.

No, they're treating it differently because Scott started a brawl. Maybe if you watch hockey long enough to see a brawl not involving your own team you'll realize that the league always does this.

Heretic

I love how it's only the preseason and Forza's already posting like a belittling tool.

This season should be fun.

When's the league going to decide for/against hybrid icing for the regular season? That's just on trial during preseason, right?

I'm pretty sure Heretic was being sarcastic, Forza.

That's ok. As long as Dopey caught it =)

Quick

Banned
That part is wrong. Scott said as much.

The ridiculous part is Rolston got fined for "player selection" when he didn't have the last change. Is a coach not allowed to put on the ice the line he wants now?

My mind went places. Read that as "player erection."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No, they're treating it differently because Scott started a brawl. Maybe if you watch hockey long enough to see a brawl not involving your own team you'll realize that the league always does this.

Oooh right, like when Bylsma got fined for putting out his enforcers that led to a line brawl against Philly? oh wait nvm, that was Philly's coach getting fined for calling out aforementioned behaviour. My bad.

Dr.Guru isn't forza. he's been here as long as I've been here.

And how exactly does that contradict him being Forza? Judgement's still out on you too, as far as I'm concerned. :p

Silexx

Carlyle is the dumbest person in this whole situation. That much is clear.

Carlyle was taking a page out of Scotty Bowman's coaching playbook. If you put out your goons/enforcers, I'll put out my skilled guys who will (or supposed to) skate circles around your guys.

Didn't turn out that way, but I have to believe that was his line thinking.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Aight, have a good game, Cakeboss
EAT SHIT, SENS FAN!

I'm starting to really hate the anthem being sung...everyone butchers the hell out of it! This fucking chick and her southern country twang to it did not help. I want that sergeant or lieutenant or soldier or whatever who sang for the playoffs on the Boston game.

Quick

Banned
What if you were the first alt? An alt before the main got approved, before the rest of the alts. That way no one would suspect it....

35g657848.gif

Got my iPhone 5s. Sup, TUSR.

Quick

Banned
:(

Where from? How much? What kind of plan? I'm up for renewal next month.

I did a hardware upgrade with Rogers, so I got to keep my current plan, which doesn't exist for the price I pay anymore. (6GB data plan!) I was on a contract without a phone attached to it, so it was fairly simple to just add a phone and sign for my same plan for 2 years.

I put in a reservation on Friday, so it was only a matter of waiting for it to arrive.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I did a hardware upgrade with Rogers, so I got to keep my current plan, which doesn't exist for the price I pay anymore. (6GB data plan!) I was on a contract without a phone attached to it, so it was fairly simple to just add a phone and sign for my same plan for 2 years.

I put in a reservation on Friday, so it was only a matter of waiting for it to arrive.

God...dammit! I'll try and take cubey's advice then, but man, always gotta deal with retentions to get anything good...

They really need to take down the BlackBerry ads at the ACC and Skydome.......it's just deperessing

Blackberry can go fuck themselves!

Quick

Banned
:lol

Also Dat Kessel stick montage. Didn't release he was a habitual slasher.

Kessel definitely needs to cut that shit out.

God...dammit! I'll try and take cubey's advice then, but man, always gotta deal with retentions to get anything good...

Blackberry can go fuck themselves!

Which carrier are you with?

I can't hate on Blackberry. The Bold 9000 was a great phone.

oooo baby, colour?

Silver.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Which carrier are you with?
I can't hate on Blackberry. The Bold 9000 was a great phone.
Silver.
I'm with Hell.

Eh, all I can say is I've had some dealings with them. The company can go fuck themselves.

Silver is nice...I'll see if I can't get get it too, but it really depends on what I can get from retentions and from the other providers.

TUSR

Banned
Windows Phone?

More like Simpdows Phone.

I got it an hour ago. Haven't messed around with it too much. I'm having a small issue getting LTE. I'm stuck on 3G right now.

Im having a HUGE issue getting LTE in Victoria. My campus and where I live are LTE dead zones. Telus has a building like 400m down the road from me too.

But when I do get LTE, stationary ive been getting over 50Mbps DL, and 18Mbps UL

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea what the Leafs are doing...giveaways and no look drop passes that go to the other team.

I really like this Greening kid too, the Sens always draft well.

edit: and another giveaway holy shit...

Top Bottom