• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Because now we get useless stats like how much the fanbase loves us (that's going to affect our on-ice play A LOT) and HAVE TEAM MATES STAND UP FOR US WHEN WE GET CHECKED! Oh boy, game changers!

Seriously, if it wasn't for the NHL94 remake included in the game, I wouldn't bother at all.

The worst part of that was NJ hoisting the cup.

And Kovalchuk being present in it :lol

Will Chell dart for Russia after hoisting the cup?

Marvie_3

Banned
Because now we get useless stats like how much the fanbase loves us (that's going to affect our on-ice play A LOT) and HAVE TEAM MATES STAND UP FOR US WHEN WE GET CHECKED! Oh boy, game changers!

Seriously, if it wasn't for the NHL94 remake included in the game, I wouldn't bother at all.

Bullshit. You know you're dying to wait 15 minutes for the GM Connected menus to load again.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The worst part of that was NJ hoisting the cup.

Yeah wtf was that shit?!

Maybe due to Brodeur on the cover?

I am not going to pick this up. Had it been next gen, I may have thought about it. Had it been PC, I'd have been all over that. I miss PC NHL...shit was stable and loading was super fast.

I also miss having NHL on my HDLoader on my PS2. The games were fun and the load times were minimal.

I just miss NHL 2K...RIP in peace...

They always have the same stupid faces for be-a-pro, hopefully NHL15 on next gen systems will actually give us some much needed change to the game, but probably not.

Edit: LOL at those MC questions, wow....

Marvie_3

Banned
They always have the same stupid faces for be-a-pro, hopefully NHL15 on next gen systems will actually give us some much needed change to the game, but probably not.

Edit: LOL at those MC questions, wow....

You mean when they rip out all the features so they can repackage them as "new" for next gen?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
hah, Ennay Chel.

But i definitely saw a player break his wrist getting thrown out of a restaurant. I dont want that in my hockey video game.

You move out of a veteran's household. Do you
A. call your mother to help you clean up
B. leave your place a mess
C. hire a naked maid service
D. get traded to the Dallas Stars

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully there's an option to throw my pizza boxes on the ground instead of the garbage so I can really live the life of Tyler Seguin.

Acid08

Banned
Hopefully there's an option to throw my pizza boxes on the ground instead of the garbage so I can really live the life of Tyler Seguin.
Don't forget the realistic "Buy A New Affliction Shirt Everyday" simulation because using a washing machine is too hard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't forget the realistic "Buy A New Affliction Shirt Everyday" simulation because using a washing machine is too hard.
"You have a press conference with the media today, what do you do:

A. Buy new Affliction T-Shirt
B. Turn your muscle shirt inside out to hide the pizza stain and wear that
C. Dig under the couch seat for that dress shirt you bought 2 months ago
D. Say fuck it and play COD all day and tell Star's management you forgot about the conference"

TUSR

Banned
The RCMP say a python has slithered its way out of a North Vancouver home and is on the loose in the area.

Cpl. Doug Trousdell says the 1.2-metre-long python has been missing for several days.

SMILEY NOOOOOOOOO

Socreges

Banned
So is that why you were so upset before with the internet situation? You couldn't play Dota 2?

Found a place to live yet?

I remember mibupe from GM Connected. He was the guy who kept making horrible trades. He accepted a trade offer from me so imbalanced that I threw a 1st Rd pick in out of pity.

Easy-going guy, but maybe a bit simple.

Ah, so he's terrible at the concept of what is and isn't a good contract and such.

And that dumbass at post 22. Smfh.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So the NHL is taking over the Devils
230mil in debt
Seriously wtf....move them to Quebec City!

Goddamn league keeps taking over these teams in debt when there are other markets more viable. I didn't see them doing this for fucking Wpg or Quebec City. But so long as the team is in the states and allowed to lose money they get fycking stupid trying to keep them there.

Top Bottom