• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Well that was a pain, got a new 3tb internal harddrive to go with my 128 SSD and 1TB. The BIOS would recognize the new drive but disc management would not. Finally after trying to look up solutions I switched my SATA settings to IDE from AHCI (which of course said windows couldn't load when trying to boot up), then switched it back to AHCI, made me do a system restore, and bam, the drives showed up in disc management.

Formatted it and gave it a drive letter and restarted a few times just to make sure it was still showing up even if I didn't boot to the BIOS and then Windows. So anyways after 1+ hour I have my new 3TB installed and working. Yay! :D

Well that was a pain, got a new 3tb internal harddrive to go with my 128 SSD and 1TB. The BIOS would recognize the new drive but disc management would not. Finally after trying to look up solutions I switched my SATA settings to IDE from AHCI (which of course said windows couldn't load when trying to boot up), then switched it back to AHCI, made me do a system restore, and bam, the drives showed up in disc management.

Formatted it and gave it a drive letter and restarted a few times just to make sure it was still showing up even if I didn't boot to the BIOS and then Windows. So anyways after 1+ hour I have my new 3TB installed and working. Yay! :D
Oh my god I went through this same shit but with the SSD instead. I don't even remember what I did exactly to fix it, I just remember it taking two days to figure out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
DASTARDLY, HERETIC, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES. YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED.

p7k2EX2.jpg

Apparently Crosby is doing a commercial shoot, and it's apparently cheaper to just repaint the ice in Anaheim than it is to fly out to Pittsburgh and use their arena. go figure.

Heretic

DASTARDLY, HERETIC, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES. YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED.

p7k2EX2.jpg

Apparently Crosby is doing a commercial shoot, and it's apparently cheaper to just repaint the ice in Anaheim than it is to fly out to Pittsburgh and use their arena. go figure.

Saw this earlier. After vomiting for a bit, I realized the Ponda Center is probably gonna make some cash every time this commercial is played.

After looking at a several of the cities people have posted in those maps, you can see many cities have a lot of 'non-blue' mixed into the 'blue', but rarely the other way around.

Alucard

Banned
Slowest offseason ever. Biggest Pens news of late has been Crosby cutting in line at the DMV because he's a star.

Did I miss the NHL-GAF reaction to this event?

Oh, and Jacques Martin is an assistant coach for the Pens. Yay?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently Soc's Ex might be fed up with her bf soon. MY TIME WILL COME.

not really

MPW

I spent dozens if not 100+ hours in the PS3 version. Thanks to that bloody humble bundle I've already spent a few hours in the PC version today. Must... stop.. driving around..

never got into it

i liked the burnout games on ps2 more

Top Bottom