• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Heretic

Well honestly most of the news doesn't affect you that much, yields and stuff is stuff for them to worry about and a November launch is fine.

While all the bad news is fun for GAF it doesn't really affect any of us at all.

I just want the consoles to launch already. This Gen lasted way too long.

And I still find it funny that Smiley was asking Socreges for advice on how to hook up with his ex lol. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it but that conversation made me laugh.

You a wings fan?

HxFCY21.jpg

We got the last laugh.

He led us to the playoffs last year while you guys missed them, GAME CHANGER!!!

Welp... Elysium is fucking boring and terrible.

The following phrases or trends on the internet can eat a dick and die

Trolling
God-tier
#dead
Any variation of cringe
Epic
Calling everyone a misogynist
Neckbeards

The internet is a stupid stupid place that I can't seem to get away from. So much wasted time day in day out

You seem to be visiting a lot of shitty places. Gaming side of GAF included.

Agreed for the most part. People who intentionally troll are the worlds most uninteresting people.

However, there is a lot of misogyny on the internet. Especially where geek culture is concerned. It can be trouble if a lot of people are just quick to dismiss something or someone just by saying "MISOGYNY!!!!!!!11" though.

And neckbeards are accurate. A lot of them do actually have neckbeards.

Neckbeards is kind of an outdated term anyway. I just call them Fedorabeards now. Its all encompassing.

... Actually, this sounds better.

Just beat Hotline: Miami......

Not a fan of it, I fail to see what made this game stand out, game became more frustrating than fun one too many times. It had it's moments but it was nothing to write home about.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Not a fan of it, I fail to see what made this game stand out, game became more frustrating than fun one too many times. It had it's moments but it was nothing to write home about.

The only part I found really frustrating were the door mechanics sometimes, or enemies with eyes on the back of their heads and shoot you when you're trying to sneak up on them.

I liked it, but it definitely could have been more polished.

Erdrick

I agree completely. I just deleted it. I made it to stage 9 and had enough. Maybe it's just that I've played so many video games for the past 30 years but I found it to be overrated and it simply baffles me how this is regarded as such a great game. The only positive things I can say about it are that I liked some of the music and that at least when you die, there is little wait for your next attempt.

I hear the sequel is starting some controversy over some implied rape? Yet the massive amount of murder and violence in the original (and I assume in the upcoming 2nd one as well...) are fine? Sure...

I'll just stick to other and better games, thanks. (We had some storm here this morning and it was very, very dark out, so naturally I loaded up some Super Metroid for the first time in about 4 or 5 years.) Now THAT is a game. Still just as good as when I first played it nearly 20 years ago.

Also, maybe it's because I've never played a Pokemon game before in my life, but I don't get the Jets Pokemon logo. It's also not really integrated well, compared to a lot of the other ones.

the movie couldn't find any footing and was a pedophiles dream

dat fucking dance girl is 17 yo
Yeah, that's pretty mindblowing

That's disappointing to hear RE: Kick-Ass 2.

I was looking forward to it.
Same. I knew it was going to be bad but I still wanted to see it. I went in with an open mind and it just sucked. Not in a way where you can still get enjoyment out of it. It was just shitty.

TUSR

Banned
Yeah, that's pretty mindblowing

Yeah it was a shame how the movie turned out, I haven't read the comic books, but if thats what they were like, maybe they should have strayed away from the source material or presented it better.

And more Donald Faison would have been nice.

Kind've funny that even with Elysium and Kick-Ass 2 coming out, Pacific Rim has still been the greatest movie as of recent.

Shawn Thornton was at the last UFC Fight Night (hosted at TD Garden)... No surprise there.

Yeah it was a shame how the movie turned out, I haven't read the comic books, but if thats what they were like, maybe they should have strayed away from the source material or presented it better.

Turk was basically the only thing I liked about the movie

step up your game son.

I stepped it up enough to beat it (all 19 chapters and the bonus chapter). Took me 3-5 hours I think. I think what soured it more for me though was that the game kept crashing on me after 20 minutes or so. So I would make it to the last stage of a level and it would crash, thus having to restart the entire chapter (this happened way too many times). Toward the end though the game felt more like a chore than fun for me. Still a decent game, but nothing really special.

So that is pretty much an Atheist account-suicide thread right?

Quick

Banned

It strayed away from the comics in terms of altering events, while still keeping the main idea of the book.

And half the time, straying away from the comics was for the best. It gets pretty fucked up.

TUSR

Banned
It strayed away from the comics in terms of altering events, while still keeping the main idea of the book.

And half the time, straying away from the comics was for the best. It gets pretty fucked up.

Yeah heard there was a big gang rape scene and shit...

Top Bottom