• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

TUSR

Banned
What the fuck is this thread? SOC'S personal life OT

Sticky Wicket is fucking rad. Back to back nights here for me

Duh, are you not good at science or something? The Duck flies then it evolves into a Penguin.

Also there's a penguin habitat literally 5 minutes walk from where I live on St Kilda beach.

Reiterate: I live closer to actual penguins than most of you.

My fucking god the people on the internet/gaf/reddit. Small group of people acting up? Identify their uniting belief, associate everyone else with that belief to small group, condemn, advocate genocide, rinse, repeat. All the shit you normally see on the internet but sometimes it wears one down even after decades of weathering.

What I'm saying is fuck all wings fans.

TUSR

Banned
My fucking god the people on the internet/gaf/reddit. Small group of people acting up? Identify their uniting belief, associate everyone else with that belief to small group, condemn, advocate genocide, rinse, repeat. All the shit you normally see on the internet but sometimes it wears one down even after decades of weathering.

dude wut

Solid place to watch hockey games, too

Mmm hockey

Games room, upstairs. There is like a 70" TV right beside a table.

1amugu.gif

yyzjohn

Banned

Overreaction much?

The following phrases or trends on the internet can eat a dick and die

Trolling
God-tier
#dead
Any variation of cringe
Epic
Calling everyone a misogynist
Neckbeards

The internet is a stupid stupid place that I can't seem to get away from. So much wasted time day in day out

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Trolling
God-tier
#dead
Any variation of cringe
Epic
Neckbeards

The internet is a stupid stupid place that I can't seem to get away from. So much wasted time day in day out

YOLO

Quick

Banned

Trolling
God-tier
#dead
Any variation of cringe
Epic
Neckbeards

dead

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Slowest offseason ever. Biggest Pens news of late has been Crosby cutting in line at the DMV because he's a star.

Did I miss the NHL-GAF reaction to this event?

Oh, and Jacques Martin is an assistant coach for the Pens. Yay?
I think he's a better assistant than head. Just be careful if your HC gets fired...

Cboat dropping bombs about Xbox if anyone interested, he made a thread.

Can I kindly ask someone to clean up what he says and re-post in a legible format please, I'm going to hockey here shortly so I don't have time to go through and try to decipher what he is saying at the moment.

Edit: NVM, someone already did it in that thread and surprise not really any good news. :/
Or at least nothing really that made me go OMG!

Samyy

Can I kindly ask someone to clean up what he says and re-post in a legible format please, I'm going to hockey here shortly so I don't have time to go through and try to decipher what he is saying at the moment.

Edit: NVM, someone already did it in that thread and surprise not really any good news. :/

Well honestly most of the news doesn't affect you that much, yields and stuff is stuff for them to worry about and a November launch is fine.

Though if someone here is getting an xbox but is upset about the Kinect it might be worth it to wait...

I guess the Rare thing might be upsetting for some people

Montresor

I think cboat gets off on Sony fans. "If you were unhappy with Bayonetta 2 on WiiU you won't be happy with MS and Platinum partnership." I think that's the translation and that sounds like putting a negative spin on positive MS news for... what reason exactly? I don't know.

Fei

I want to thank Canada for Jay and Dan. They debuted last night on Fox Sports One, and they were tremendous.

The CBOAT stuff is more confirmation of some of the smaller rumors and what was expected. Shows more of the larger picture of Sony having their shit together hardware wise while MS is still playing catch up. Don't get me wrong the "180" saved the Xbone but in doing so MS will start this gen a few steps behind.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
PS4 release and my 4th child born around the same time, meaning I get time off work?

YES, PLEASE!

Samyy

The CBOAT stuff is more confirmation of some of the smaller rumors and what was expected. Shows more of the larger picture of Sony having their shit together hardware wise while MS is still playing catch up. Don't get me wrong the "180" saved the Xbone but in doing so MS will start this gen a few steps behind.

No no no no no
Its xbottle now

Socreges

Banned
I think cboat gets off on Sony fans. "If you were unhappy with Bayonetta 2 on WiiU you won't be happy with MS and Platinum partnership." I think that's the translation and that sounds like putting a negative spin on positive MS news for... what reason exactly? I don't know.
Or you're trying to put some spin on negative news?

I don't know what exactly to make of the cboat stuff, but it's entertaining to see the reactions.

Montresor

Or you're trying to put some spin on negative news?

I don't know what exactly to make of the cboat stuff, but it's entertaining to see the reactions.

No, I just got the translation wrong. I was assuming that MS simply had locked up a Platinum exclusive. That's undeniably a positive thing, right?

But apparently it's not just an MS exclusive, but an MS exclusive being released ONLY in Japan. No other territories, no other systems. It's only on XB1 only in Japan. If I read cboat correctly.

Now that would be some negative news for xbots such as myself that don't live in Japan, lol

Samyy

And? Is this good or bad? And to who?

I think hes just trying to say its going to be an interesting time due to the yield issues in regards to launch and if the launch goes poorly they might have to remove kinect from this box. This could lead to a potential shit storm from early adopters, especially since they are trying to guarantee meaningful kinect experiences, citing the fact that packaging it in makes that possible.

Otherwise I think hes just trying to say this fall/winter is going to super interesting.

Top Bottom