• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Delryk

Not having seen WWZ I would still say Star Trek.

edit: I do recommend reading WWZ though.

I was pleasantly surprised on how good WWZ is and i do recommend seeing it if you are a fan of any type of zombie style movie. Its action packed and a top Brad Pitt (for what its worth) movie.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was pleasantly surprised on how good WWZ is and i do recommend seeing it if you are a fan of any type of zombie style movie. Its action packed and a top Brad Pitt (for what its worth) movie.

I heard for a zombie movie it is pretty tame, especially on the gore side.

Spotted in Ottawa today:

lcLJeW3.jpg

We got outselves a double agent ! Hopefully we can get some own goals vs. Detroit.

Silexx

Alfredsson is skating at the Sensplex and is wearing a Sens jersey. I KNEW IT WAS ALL A BAD DREAM, ALFIE IS STILL WITH US! WOOOOOOOO!

Neither does he, unless you call a few Mike's Hard Lemonade drinking a lot. That's funny that you said that though, do you read this thread every now and then or does that spill out in OT?

Both. I am a very casual fan of hockey, and for some reason I get hope every post season for the sharks (fucking stupid idea that is).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I am really surprised to see people getting banned for those posts.

Dont understand how those were ban worthy, is this all of sudden a Christian religious board?

And speaking of not believing in god, fuck off Alfie.

OP specifically asked for responses from religious people, because obviously atheists would say no and write troll-responses like "I'd punch him in the face/balls". They weren't contributing to the discussion at all.

TUSR

Banned
OP specifically asked for responses from religious people, because obviously atheists would say no and write troll-responses like "I'd punch him in the face/balls". They weren't contributing to the discussion at all.

I'm not allowed to post my opinion because I'm not religious?

Smiley90

I'm not allowed to post my opinion because I'm not religious?

The OP asked for responses from religious people on why they fear god. If you're not religious, you have no opinion on the matter because there is no god to fear/not fear. (Or your answer will obviously be "no", so why post at all) So no, in that thread, you shouldn't post. Kind of like if there was a thread that asked "sony-fans only, do you like what they did with the ps4" and you went in and posted "As a MS fan, I'd punch whoever designed this piece of crap in the face".

EDIT: if Gaming-GAF was modded properly, that is.

I have seen threads on gaming where people will say that a thread is only for fans of "x" and then whoever the hell wants to posts and they never get banned. It just seemed odd to see them actually enforce the OPs wishes like that.

Smiley90

I have seen threads on gaming where people will say that a thread is only for fans of "x" and then whoever the hell wants to posts and they never get banned. It just seemed odd to see them actually enforce the OPs wishes like that.

That's because gaming-side is a shithole in terms of modding. So is OT, but to a slightly lesser extent.

TUSR

Banned
The OP asked for responses from religious people on why they fear god. If you're not religious, you have no opinion on the matter because there is no god to fear/not fear. (Or your answer will obviously be "no", so why post at all) So no, in that thread, you shouldn't post. Kind of like if there was a thread that asked "sony-fans only, do you like what they did with the ps4" and you went in and posted "As a MS fan, I'd punch whoever designed this piece of crap in the face".

EDIT: if Gaming-GAF was modded properly, that is.

That was the comparison I was going to use. Thanks for taking my argument away.

Smiley90

That was the comparison I was going to use. Thanks for taking my argument away.

That's how it SHOULD be modded at least.

If the thread was "only for xbox fans, do you like the xbone", the thread would get locked for being insular. So... Yeah.

People in OT need to follow the supreme rule over everything else:

Unless you're FilmGaf being an elitist prick/making dickish one liners will catch up with you.

WWZ was actually decent to good all things considered. It has things like decent pacing and Peter Capaldi so it can't be all bad.

TUSR

Banned
People in OT need to follow the supreme rule over everything else:

Unless you're FilmGaf being an elitist prick/making dickish one liners will catch up with you.

WWZ was actually decent to good all things considered. It has things like decent pacing and Peter Capaldi so it can't be all bad.
You see how many times Solo has been banned?

Top Bottom