• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Acid08

Banned
Soc must be seething with rage because he won't be able to take part in the Playstation 4 Computer Entertainment System launch festivities on GAF.

MutFox

Banned
The forum isn't as bad as it was about a year ago...
Back then mods were overly PC.
(Not the cool Personal Computer type, but the lame Politically Correct version)

Remember when mods would ban based on assumptions?
So it isn't as bad as it once was... :p

Cake Boss

Banned
Who's the snitch?

Probably the same person that ratted me out last time. I wish it would tell you which mod banned you.

image.php

Samyy

Why would Tabris rat out 2 Canucks fans? Since it was 2 Canucks and a Habs fan, it was probably Leafs or Bruins-GAF.

YEAH LET'S GET THE RIVALRIES GOING EARLY

Then why havent any Leafs fans taken out any Boston fans, or Sens fans or vice versa???

It just doesn't add up Smiley, why are you being so quick to point the finger? Trying to divert our attention? Hmmmm.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Then why havent any Leafs fans taken out any Boston fans, or Sens fans or vice versa???

It just doesn't add up Smiley, why are you being so quick to point the finger? Trying to divert our attention? Hmmmm.

Because Bruins-GAF doesn't post and CakeBoss is too entertaining to get rid of?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why would Tabris rat out 2 Canucks fans? Since it was 2 Canucks and a Habs fan, it was probably Leafs or Bruins-GAF.

YEAH LET'S GET THE RIVALRIES GOING EARLY

2 Canucks fans, and Red. Isn't there a Blackhawks fan that fights with Red all the time?

*shrugs*

Tabris

Good signing for Chris Tanev. He can get the big bucks (if he proves himself) once we are able to reduce Sedin salary slightly (even though I think they deserve $12m a year each, but they are so awesome they'll take a discount), and fold some more young talent in the lineup.

RC

Banned
Good signing for Chris Tanev. He can get the big bucks (if he proves himself) once we are able to reduce Sedin salary slightly (even though I think they deserve $12m a year each, but they are so awesome they'll take a discount), and fold some more young talent in the lineup.

Nobody's worth 12 million a year.

Samyy

You know that's not what I meant. I have a feeling we will see quite a few bans comes the new console releases.

I think people will be too preoccupied with their systems at launches to cause much trouble, the weeks after though I can see it.

And that stuff goes on both ways.

Top Bottom