• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Marvie_3

Banned
original.gif

That's some Kenny Wu shit there.

So sad to see anyone support what is happening in Russia.

Yeah it's totally fucked up.

Yep, and I always thought Datsyuk was one of the untouchables. All that seems to be left is Teemu, the Sedins and Lundqvist.

i'd be more surprised if a Russian player made a statement saying they didn't agree with it.

The unfortunate reality of the situation.

Unfortunately it means I have a renewed loathing for Russia in general. Growing up with the bigotry that happens in Queensland, I've grown to be a staunch advocate for gay rights within the past 6 years. And now the Winter Olympics, the one thing I look forward to every 4 years, is being tarnished with this fuckery.

This, Bradley Manning/Julian Assange, rampant racism/misogony, Obamas drone strikes, Libya chemical warfare, Egypt, Australian election with the worst 2 candidates ever... This world fucking sucks lately.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yep, and I always thought Datsyuk was one of the untouchables. All that seems to be left is Teemu, the Sedins and Lundqvist.

The unfortunate reality of the situation.

Unfortunately it means I have a renewed loathing for Russia in general. Growing up with the bigotry that happens in Queensland, I've grown to be a staunch advocate for gay rights within the past 6 years. And now the Winter Olympics, the one thing I look forward to every 4 years, is being tarnished with this fuckery.

This, Bradley Manning/Julian Assange, rampant racism/misogony, Obamas drone strikes, Libya chemical warfare, Egypt, Australian election with the worst 2 candidates ever... This world fucking sucks lately.
Maybe yours does.......

hawks_cup.jpg

So much Datsyuk hate. :(

Guy is an amazing person and couldn't care less about any NHL'ers stance on the subject, just like I think Z is also a great person and him and Datsyuk are on different sides. My respect for both have not dropped at all.

Guy is an amazing person and couldn't care less about any NHL'ers stance on the subject, just like I think Z is also a great person and him and Datsyuk are on different sides. My respect for both have not dropped at all.

At least Alfie was just a greedy bastard.

Snapping out of hero worship has a denial phase.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Anyone who sides with that law sides with beating up kids, and posting it on the inernet with no reprecussions.

RC

Banned
I've got a job interview tomorrow!

It'll probably be some low paying shit job, but little money beats no money.

Been sleeping on my friend's couch for the past several months. Luckily for me her boyfriend lives out in Alberta.

TUSR

Banned

Been sleeping on my friend's couch for the past several months. Luckily for me her boyfriend lives out in Alberta.

Thats brutal, are you live in Van right?

Also, taking Stats in engineering is such a godsend. ez marks ez lyfe

TUSR

Banned
This is why you never associate with people from the interior.

All you have up there is sluts, wigga's and people who listen to Billy Talent. Also they burn mattresses at the dump for fun.

So glad I don't live there anymore. Coast life 4 lyfe

Hey HEY. Billy Talent is alright.

GOOD LUCK

I was wondering how the fuck you managed to live in Van with no job. Even when I was unemployed, it was the pits trying to do anything at all.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Its not like people in Vancouver go out and meet up anyways.

I went for lunch and bowling with my coworkers while getting paid today.

Today was a good day.

Then I paid the deposit for my new room/apartment. I'm moving September 1st.

Dear God what have I done.

TUSR

Banned
I went for lunch and bowling with my coworkers while getting paid today.

Today was a good day.

Then I paid the deposit for my new room/apartment. I'm moving September 1st.

Dear God what have I done.

oh shit, steam message me if you still got the ad dawg

CCF23

No, actually, he's not. He's a scumbag.

Quick

Banned
GAF is on fire. Yesterday friend's gf thread, today this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659221

I have to say, it's highly entertaining :lol

Esp because it shits in the face of all the stupid alpha/beta talk that comes up every other day. Those people can now be nice and quiet.

Don't be a beta bro.

You gotta lift weights, drink a lot of beer and be cool to talk to girls.

This is sadly the common response to girl and social awkwardness threads.

Quick

Banned
Speaking of GAF being on fire, the Bradley/Chelsea Manning thread is like going through sensitivity training. Some GAFfers can use some sensitivity training.

Here's a nugget:

Excuse me if this had been brought up in the thread before but I just don't get why does Manning suddenly get a pronoun change simply because he now identifies as a woman. Manning has all the man bits so, in my eyes, manning is a dude. Is it really just etiquette?

Well I just got into some serious business on Twitter with some goddamn 'AV club' personality and his fanboys because he paraphrased a Ben Affleck movie quote where he used 'homo' as an insult and I called it out, without knowing it was a paraphrasing.

Anyway, if you rely on paraphrasing with a homophobic quote, then that's your problem.

Let's disregard the fact that in 2010 I posted a That 70s Show quote in here that was equally homophobic, that'd be cool.

So... Hello!

Cake Boss, I dunno how you do it. But right now I'm the most wasted I've ever been after not drinking for a month. Not only that, but this is the first time drinking after starting on medication (faverin) (also about 3/4 of a cheap bottle of Caribbean rum) where it's specifically said to not have any alcohol while on it. And not only that, but I've typed all this in under 30 seconds.

I like you man, but. What the hell? Why type like Mega Man when you've had a few?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Speaking of GAF being on fire, the Bradley/Chelsea Manning thread is like going through sensitivity training. Some GAFfers can use some sensitivity training.

That thread is insane on both sides. One guy was legit confused and questioning things (in a relatively mild way) and was immediately called a hateful bigot.

And now a new thread about feminism pops up, in which everyone circlejerks about how all the dudes on the internet don't get it and are hateful bigots.

Gaf be crazy

Marvie_3

Banned
Cake Boss, I dunno how you do it. But right now I'm the most wasted I've ever been after not drinking for a month. Not only that, but this is the first time drinking after starting on medication (faverin) (also about 3/4 of a cheap bottle of Caribbean rum) where it's specifically said to not have any alcohol while on it. And not only that, but I've typed all this in under 30 seconds.

I like you man, but. What the hell? Why type like Mega Man when you've had a few?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Scrolling back to the last page, I clearly missed a lot.

Soc and Red:

pour-one-out.jpg

It really sucks if they wont be back in time for opening day.

Also, big lol to Dubbed's use of "simptopia"

Quick

Banned

Cake Boss' fingers also get drunk. His fingers and the rest of his body are separate entities.

That thread is insane on both sides. One guy was legit confused and questioning things (in a relatively mild way) and was immediately called a hateful bigot.

And now a new thread about feminism pops up, in which everyone circlejerks about how all the dudes on the internet don't get it and are hateful bigots.

Gaf be crazy

I can't wait for the next big thread.

I can already picture it now..."GAF, I banged my friend's girlfriend, and she turned out to be a trans. Should I tip?"

Top Bottom