• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

CCF23

grabo signing with caps apparently

dont trust the sources 100%

If the contract is reasonable (not long term), it could end up being one of the best signings of this offseason. Grabovski can be a very good player, and Washington seems like it'd be a great fit for him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So now the Habs have Subban, Markov, Gorges, Boullion, Diaz, Drewiskie, Murray, Tinordi, and Emelin once he's back in November, along with Beaulieu pushing to make the team. Something's gotta give, Murray is too slow to fit in with this team IMO, but it's one year and until Emelin is healthy again.

yyzjohn

Banned
If the contract is reasonable (not long term), it could end up being one of the best signings of this offseason. Grabovski can be a very good player, and Washington seems like it'd be a great fit for him.

He'll have a huge chip on his shoulder this year too to prove Carlyle wrong. Could be a great fit with the Caps.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 2m

Told #Capitals still waiting for confirmation that Grabovski has accepted their offer but all is pointing in that direction.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks still have about $2.8m in cap space left.

Gives them some wiggle room if they want their extra forwards to be guys like Horvat and/or Gaunce, I guess. Training camp should be the most interesting one in a long time.

Surprised that Raymond hasn't signed with anyone yet.

CCF23

Canucks still have about $2.8m in cap space left.

Gives them some wiggle room if they want their extra forwards to be guys like Horvat and/or Gaunce, I guess. Training camp should be the most interesting one in a long time.

Surprised that Raymond hasn't signed with anyone yet.

Raymond feels like a Nashville, Columbus, or Calgary type player.

My head...

from the Dead Rising 3 thread.

It really does depend on the game. I have seen racing games look terrible because of being only 30 fps, and a big part of CoD becoming so popular was because how smooth it looks thanks to being 60 fps. Most next gen games should be targeting 60 fps unless it is a genre where it doesnt matter.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Red and Soc noooooooooooo!

Goddamn and the Habs just signed Murray. I needed Red_Man here to spin the shit outta it. :(

Strangely enough I don't see anything that could cause a ban other then the Devolution talk they had in here.

Bubble breached gentlemen. :eek:

Cake Boss

Banned
2 Habs fans banned?

01d.gif

Nah I am just kidding, I luv dem both

The Bubble has been breached?

We must take up arms and defend the bubble!

SDlok.gif

Edit:

My head...

from the Dead Rising 3 thread.

Don't worry, from the Drive Club thread I realized that people are glad they only made it 30 fps to concentrate on the visuals...... You have to wonder sometimes.

Doesn't look like either posted anything obvious. Red doesn't post like anywhere else--he had a microsoft/sheep comment in the NHL14 Chimpin' thread, I guess. Didn't see anything blatant from Soc either.

Unless...the bans are coming from INSIDE THE BUBBLE

Cake Boss

Banned
Red looks like he was banned IN the bubble.

Thats how I got banned last time, I think it was about the same person too. Usually when Bish bans me, his message is usually ' stop being a dumbass' but my last one was ' innapropiate comment.

I think other mods visit this thread while Bish is busy handling the kids in the console warrior threads now.

Thats how I got banned last time, I think it was about the same person too. Usually when Bish bans me, his message is usually ' stop being a dumbass' but my last one was ' innapropiate comment.

I think other mods visit this thread while Bish is busy handling the kids in the console warrior threads now.
I honestly think there are some in simptopia who search "the name" just find out posts and report. It's the only explication.

Top Bottom