• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
43 pages on Ben Affleck lol.

Batman is serious business.

mhe2XQJ.gif

Samyy

Ken or Ibuki here.

SF4 is Adon.

New Persona 4 Arena update sounds sick. Yukari and Junpei are enough to get me to buy it again.

I need to pick up P4A, never got into fighters but heck its Persona, hopefully it tides me over till Persona 5 :(

pkXy3wb.jpg

SERIOUSLY, GO SEE IT NOW!!!!

Wow, enjoyed every second of it, I went in pretty hyped and easily met and in many ways passed my expectations. What a way to end the to Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy.

Smiley90

Stop talking about the movie :'(

I started watching Sherlock. Whoever here said it was good, thank you. It's great.

TUSR

Banned
God damnit I cut my flow off. RIP 10" of hair.

Hopefully Dredd gets the attention it deserves on Netflix. Lana <33333

Smiley90

So... nothing much exciting out of the Luongo-Duthie interview. Maybe most interesting was that he explicitly hoped to be traded to Florida (of course) or... Tampa. Not THAT surprising. Guess it didn't work out. He also said he never turned down a trade, there just never was a concrete offer on the table.

It's a right tragedy, it is.

Actually I think I got a bit of salt in last game.

Going to the final Mustangs home game on Sept 1st when the North Stars visit. I'll get you boys a link.

RC

Banned
Dredd is on Netflix, I highly recommend it if you're into action movies.

One of finest action movies released in a very long time.

Simple, to the point, action. With none of the filler that seems to plague modern action movies.

What the fuck are Habs going to do with slow ass Murray? Your D seems way to good to sign him. If he is gonna be 6th or 7th D, why not bring up a younger kid. Atleast you didnt have to pay to much.
Off-piste for sure. So much more fun to me. Love park stuff, too, though I haven't done rails or big table tops in years. I break more easily. More conservative these days in general. Was in Austria a few years ago and fell into a crevasse, nearly died. So I mostly stick to well-travelled off-piste areas now.

What about you? Is snowboarding big in Sweden?

What the fuck, you nearly died, thats crazy. Ive been pretty good off, never any serious injuries.Smacked the face on a couple of rails but I cant say that it looked great even before so whatever :p

I also love off pist, but the area im from in Sweden is terrible, we have snow for a good amount of the year, but the mountains are barely mountains. So I stick mostly to the few jumps at the local place nowadays. I think snowboarding is bigger in North America these days. When I started riding in the middle-late 90s everyone was snowboarding but now it is just skiers everywhere and it seems like everyone born 1990 or later switched to skies. The kids these days :p

Razorskin

----- ------
What the fuck are Habs going to do with slow ass Murray? Your D seems way to good to sign him. If he is gonna be 6th or 7th D, why not bring up a younger kid. Atleast you didnt have to pay to much.

Emelin probably won't be ready for the beginning of the season, this is a stopgap.

MacAttack

I don't know if theres a thread for this but the NHL 14 demo is so bad it has almost convinced me not to buy the game this year. The only reason Im even considering it is because of the GM connected league. I think I would rather spend that money on Madden or the Center Ice package.

:disappointed

I don't know if theres a thread for this but the NHL 14 demo is so bad it has almost convinced me not to buy the game this year. The only reason Im even considering it is because of the GM connected league. I think I would rather spend that money on Madden or the Center Ice package.

Apart from the constant fighting (they better fix that shit), it ain't bad. What are your grievances with it?

Marvie_3

Banned

What don't you like about it? I like it way more than 13 because it's not just a shitty breakaway fest. You actually have to work for goals now instead of using the same move over and over again.

Top Bottom