• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Merguson

Banned
screw kadri

time to swoon over the new guy

oie_2433734JJQ251Sw-600x320.png

Fuckin bit by a horsefly right on my shoulder blade, through 2 shirts. Took two hits on it and my friend stomping on it to kill the bastard. Fuck this state.

i'm ok with this, goalies were definitely "cheating" a bit with pad size, those knees do look a bit exposed though. I mean I know i definitely feel it if I catch one of those in net. doesn't necessarily hurt, but I'm also not having zdeno chara blast one at me.

Yeah, this is what I was saying all along. They overcompensated. Is EA on the competition committee?

Marvie_3

Banned
You guys are completely overreacting. The goalies can still protect themselves.

Reebok-XLT-15.jpg

All they did was chop 2 inches off the pads that didn't need to be there in the first place.

malfcn

It is proportional. Also, in Giggy case, he doesn't flare so his knees are exposed. I agree something had to be done, but seeing exposed knees is scary. I wear 34+2 pads now, but felt pretty fine with just 34. But if you have no height through your thigh, you are screwed.

0hPzJjR.jpg

New for next season. Hope they aren't too whippy.

TUSR

Banned
We'll just ban slapshots then. Problem solved.

looks like we will have to

It is proportional. Also, in Giggy case, he doesn't flare so his knees are exposed. I agree something had to be done, but seeing exposed knees is scary. I wear 34+2 pads now, but felt pretty fine with just 34. But if you have no height through your thigh, you are screwed.

Twigz? Never heard of them

So yesterday at stick and puck I was messing with a Bauer Nexus 1000 in a Backstrom curve. What an amazing stick, my shot was much stronger with it, it also felt amazing to stock handle with. The only problem was that most of my shots were going way high since I'm not used to the openness of the blade. Also it is 250 bucks... :(

1038746.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
So yesterday and stick and puck I was messing with a Bauer Nexus 1000 in a Backstrom curve. What an amazing stick, my shot was much stronger with it, it also felt amazing to stock handle with. The only problem was that most of my shots were going way high since I'm not used to the openness of the blade. Also it is 250 bucks... :(
That would buy 10 of my wood sticks.

I fucking wish I could just pay Altitude for an online streaming sub. I'd rather not have to deal with a VPN + Game Center again this year but ain't no way in hell I'm starting up a cable subscription.

The knee is not exposed, it is no less protected than say an elbow.

Cake Boss

Banned
The ass storm between Melnyk and Sens bloggers continue.

Apparently the blogger that started this whole look into Melnyk's finances got his blog hacked and all of his articles deleted within the last year.

He traced it back and apparently the hackers were from Ukraine, and one of the IP addresses came from some children hospital charity place in Ukraine

Guess who is a major contributor to this charity and guess who was in Ukraine this week.

RJxrbpM.png

LINK

The blogger explaining what happened into further detail here in his temporary blog http://www.scribd.com/doc/162935061/Hacker

Now his twitter account got deleted lol.

Melnyk doesnt fuck around lol.

Samyy

Apparently the blogger that started this whole look into Melnyk's finances got his blog hacked and all of his articles deleted within the last year.

He traced it back and apparently the hackers were from Ukraine, and one of the IP addresses came from some children hospital charity place in Ukraine

Guess who is a major contributor to this charity and guess who was in Ukraine this week.

RJxrbpM.png

LINK

The blogger explaining what happened into further detail here in his temporary blog http://www.scribd.com/doc/162935061/Hacker

Lol apparently a Leafs blogger, Steve Dangle got screen shots of the entire blog so it'll be interesting to see if anything happens to him.

RJxrbpM.png

LINK

Russian Mafia ties confirmed?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I see goalies are already whining about the new rules about smaller leg pads for this upcoming year.

Cat Party

RJxrbpM.png

LINK

HOLY SHIT

Top Bottom