• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh come the fuck on, he intentionally went into a games thread and posted an inflammatory comment, its the same shit you complain about Sony fanboys doing.

T
hat was inflammatory?

Which part? Saying it looks like a stale fart? Sorry but I like to spice up my posts and not have a generic " looks bad' post. If it was a positive comment like " I WANT CERNY TO FART IN MY FACE WHILE HE PLAYS SHADOW FALL" Noone will have a problem with it, but if its going against the general opinion in the thread, its a big problem and its considered inflammatory.

I didnt understand the xbox fans complaints here how this place turned into basically a Playstation message board, but now I understand, they have a point. The same people that go into COD and HALO threads bitching about how casual the gameplay is are the same people that will basically play the same game later on, except this time its published by Sony so its ok, and its ok because its pretty and has particle effects.

For my thread related post.

LOLEAFS.

CCF23

For Luongo:

7kSd4vo.jpg

Samyy

T
hat was inflammatory?

Which part? Saying it looks like a stale fart? Sorry but I like to spice up my posts and not have a generic " looks bad' post. If it was a positive comment like " I WANT CERNY TO FART IN MY FACE WHILE HE PLAYS SHADOW FALL" Noone will have a problem with it, but if its going against the general opinion in the thread, its a big problem and its considered inflammatory.

I didnt understand the xbox fans complaints here how this place turned into basically a Playstation message board, but now I understand, they have a point. The same people that go into COD and HALO threads bitching about how casual the gameplay is are the same people that will basically play the same game later on, except this time its published by Sony so its ok, and its ok because its pretty and has particle effects.

For my thread related post.

LOLEAFS.

Uh yea it is, first of all Killzone is pretty much plays like the opposite of COD. Second of all if you went into any thread about Halo/Cod/BF and said something like that people are going to jump on you. No shit going into a thread about a game and calling it stale fart is inflammatory, I don't see the confusion here. That thread is pretty much the OT for Killzone since I don't think you can have official game OTs unless its in community and well go try to post shit like that in any community thread and see what happens.

Please point out to me a person talking about how great Killzone is that was previously bashing COD/Halo because it sounds like your generalizing, your making shit up just to give yourself a reason for acting like an idiot.

As for this becoming a Sony board well its not our fault Microsoft went and alienated a lot of people, tough shit. Its not like all the Microsoft fans suddenly up and decided to quite NeoGAF when the Xbox and PS4 were announced, its possible more people were just pissed off at Microsoft's policies and decided to buy the other system.

I don't know why people are acting like Sony fans are getting some kind of special liscence to act like tools, do you think all the mods are Sony fanboys too and are overlooking these posts? Are you suggest someone like BIsh could be glazing over stuff like that? It sounds a bit like some kind of persecution complex.

I think Alfie will look good in a Detroit jersey

Heretic

I said COD: Shadow Fall looked boring, got a million re quotes.

Hahaha! good stuff.

Edit:

Killzone fucking blows. The new one will probably suck too. I've never liked the franchise. Halo 4LYFE BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seriously though... Killzone sucks.

Side note: I'm talking about campaign. Only played MP on the first game and just didn't like it.

it doesn't suck. i just don't like it

Let's go, Ducks!!!

Heretic

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

I absolutely suck at fighting games. I'm going to make it my goal to perform a Combo Breaker and an Ultra Combo at least once in my lifetime...

Preferably against Dopey since he seems like he knows his stuff.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT DOPEFISH OR SHOULD I SAY DOPEYFRY

Acid08

Banned
Hahaha! good stuff.

Edit:

Killzone fucking blows. The new one will probably suck too. I've never liked the franchise. Halo 4LYFE BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seriously though... Killzone sucks.

Side note: I'm talking about campaign. Only played MP on the first game and just didn't like it.

Let's go, Ducks!!!
The first game was seriously held back by the PS2's horsepower. It had an interesting campaign structure but also had tons of crappy technical issues. The marketing didn't do it any favors either. KZ2 was great and super gorgeous. KZ3 has the best MP of the bunch but the most boring campaign.

Heretic

The first game was seriously held back by the PS2's horsepower. It had an interesting campaign structure but also had tons of crappy technical issues. The marketing didn't do it any favors either. KZ2 was great and super gorgeous. KZ3 has the best MP of the bunch but the most boring campaign.

I couldn't get used to the weight of the player. Plus, I'm horrible with the dual shock.

RC

Banned
I absolutely suck at fighting games. I'm going to make it my goal to perform a Combo Breaker and an Ultra Combo at least once in my lifetime...

Killer Instinct sucks, you should play a real man's fighting game. Like Street Fighter III: Third Strike. Or Super Turbo.

Solo

....said every beta, ever.

Heretic

Killer Instinct sucks, you should play a real man's fighting game. Like Street Fighter III: Third Strike. Or Super Turbo.

Rumble Roses > Street Fighter III: Third Strike + Super Turbo.

....said every beta, ever.
I seriously just laughed so hard at this right now!!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Uh yea it is, first of all Killzone is pretty much plays like the opposite of COD.

Yeah KZ1 and 2 did, but not 3, it basically turned into COD and thats what SF looks like.

Second of all if you went into any thread about Halo/Cod/BF and said something like that people are going to jump on you. No shit going into a thread about a game and calling it stale fart is inflammatory, I don't see the confusion here. That thread is pretty much the OT for Killzone since I don't think you can have official game OTs unless its in community and well go try to post shit like that in any community thread and see what happens.

Please point out to me a person talking about how great Killzone is that was previously bashing COD/Halo because it sounds like your generalizing, your making shit up just to give yourself a reason for acting like an idiot.

Yeah, you're living in lala land, how about visit all the COD threads that get posted here, or the Ghost threads.

Florida will offersheet Kadri.

Acid08

Banned
Unbalanced as fuck, there's only one viable team. All those versus games are button mashing fests anyway.
I could give a shit about tournament viability. Guile/Tron Bonne/Spidey for life. And nah, they're really not mash fests if the people you're playing with know how to use their assists effectively. You'll get smoked trying to mash through that.

Samyy

Suprised you didnt go with MAG :p

Oh god when they announced that crap I just had to turn off the stream, such a stupid game, horribly mediocre.

I have no idea what they were thinking with that name jesus

Word. 1.6 and Source. Need to try GO sometime.

Yea I think I put 150 hours into Source, was pretty awesome. Also havent tried GO yet but I've heard its not as good :/

Killzone fucking blows. The new one will probably suck too. I've never liked the franchise. Halo 4LYFE

Let's go, Ducks!!!
Hrtc pls.

KZ1: Pushed to the PS2 too far and could've trimmed down some of the guns. Had an enjoyable campaign and Brain Cox as Visari still makes me wet. Also DAT Intro. Each of the 4 were unique and the story was pretty good. Too many bugs though, I got stuck for months where one part Luger was going through the vent and was supposed to open the door, didn't happen lol.

KZ: Lib: Amazing PSP game the unique overhead view, cover system, and gameplay were amazing. Still one of my favorite PSP games and the best shooter on it. The AI was great and it ran superbly.

KZ2: GOAT shooter this gen. Loved the look and feel of the game, not twitch and more methodical without being a mil-sim. MP is my favorite shooter to date. Warzone always kept the matches fresh with random order objectives and 1 hit headshots, chirp of glory, amazing weapons. Most of all was the clan system, betting Valor points as currency was damn brilliant and made wars meaningful so many nights joining tourneys (in game feature) with my clan bros. Hundreds of hours in the glorious game. Oh and dedicated and customizable servers with a server browser, game did so much damn right.

KZ3: Turd. Complete and utter turd. Game was way rushed it was missing cutscenes and plot points and often went full stupid. MP regressed 4000% and was terrible. Scout class was overpowered, no mixing class abilities, no clan system, spawn areas were shit and would encourage base camping. Gunplay was shi too. I played about 10 hours in the betas and never went online in retail. Biggest downgrade between games this gen.

Just got around to seeing the new footage and actually there is a lot of hope in it. The movement and hit count remind me more of KZ2. FOV is wider which is nice. Also the draw if ADS is a bit slower, it should be slower like KZ2 to keep the balance of shoulder fire and ADS. Recoil was the main concern, not Bly for the obvious gameplay but it doesn't give the feel of power in the weapons, making it like shooting BB guns in COD. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like 1 hit headshots were possible. I also am hoping the GL on the AR is the only launcher we get.

On topic: Teemu to sign with FLA to mentor the next Finnish superstar Barkov.

Top Bottom