• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I will go on record, completely sorry, saying that I'm the biggest fucking idiot ever. Jesus.

Cake Boss

Banned
BS-jDP0CIAAJE4x.jpg:large

Just two kids in love <3

Quick

Banned
People who wear there hat backwards or use flat brim hats might as well be wearing fedoras.

That cuts deep Schuey.

I don't wear hats often, but I usually wear one of my flat or slightly curved brim baseball ones.

Curved brims are fine, but I associate folded brims to hicks for some reason.

Samyy

Parents just bought a laptop with Windows 8
Now I gotta spend hours teaching them how to use Windows 8
Just started it up, what the fuck did you do Microsoft why :((( its not completely horrible but the stupid start screen nonsense feels so unnecessary. The removal of the start button should also make this really fun to teach to my parents. They could barely use windows 7 goddammit.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Parents just bought a laptop with Windows 8
Now I gotta spend hours teaching them how to use Windows 8
Just started it up, what the fuck did you do Microsoft why :((( its not completely horrible but the stupid start screen nonsense feels so unnecessary. The removal of the start button should also make this really fun to teach to my parents. They could barely use windows 7 goddammit.

In all honesty it really isn't that hard to use especially since you can easily pin the few programs they will use right on the start screen.

Samyy

In all honesty it really isn't that hard to use especially since you can easily pin the few programs they will use right on the start screen.

Yea im starting to get the hang of it but I still dont understand why they got rid of the start button.

And the movement towards apps is strange.... how do I put a shortcut for skype on the desktop now that its an app? Can't find the option...

Don't like how they've moved stuff around like the control panel... I had to search for it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yea im starting to get the hang of it but I still dont understand why they got rid of the start button.

And the movement towards apps is strange.... how do I put a shortcut for skype on the desktop now that its an app? Can't find the option...

Don't like how they've moved stuff around like the control panel... I had to search for it.

On the start screen just start typing what you want and it will bring up a list. Then right click the icon and you can pin it to the start and the task bar. You can pin the control panel this way. Also if you move the mouse to the lower left corner and right click you get a bunch of power and management options.

Samyy

On the start screen just start typing what you want and it will bring up a list. Then right click the icon and you can pin it to the start and the task bar. You can pin the control panel this way. Also if you move the mouse to the lower left corner and right click you get a bunch of power and management options.

Thanks a bunch!

CCF23

Raymond - Prospal - Brunner
Morrow - Mueller - Boyes
Cleary - Wellwood - Hejduk
Gagne - Lombardi - Latendresse

Hainsey - Gilbert
Whitney - White
Kuba - Hamrlik
Eminger

Thomas
Bryzgalov

VS

Baertschi - Backlund - Cammalleri
Glencross - Stajan - Stempniak
Hudler - Monahan - Jones
Bouma - Knight - Galiardi

Giordano - Wideman
Brodie - Russell
O'Brien - Butler

Ramo
MacDonald

Seven game series. Who wins?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Morrow - Mueller - Boyes

Hainsey - Gilbert
Whitney - White
Kuba - Hamrlik
Eminger

Thomas
Bryzgalov

VS

Hudler - Monahan - Jones

Giordano - Wideman
Brodie - Russell
O'Brien - Butler

Ramo
MacDonald

LOL.

I'm still an idiot.

Vman

Morrow - Mueller - Boyes

Hainsey - Gilbert
Whitney - White
Kuba - Hamrlik
Eminger

Thomas
Bryzgalov

VS

Hudler - Monahan - Jones

Giordano - Wideman
Brodie - Russell
O'Brien - Butler

Ramo
MacDonald

free agents and easily.

Tabris

Morrow - Mueller - Boyes

Hainsey - Gilbert
Whitney - White
Kuba - Hamrlik
Eminger

Thomas
Bryzgalov

Wow, how Morrow has fallen (from gold medalist) where you wouldn't place him above Mason Raymond in the lineup.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Morrow - Mueller - Boyes

Hainsey - Gilbert
Whitney - White
Kuba - Hamrlik
Eminger

Thomas
Bryzgalov

VS

Hudler - Monahan - Jones

Giordano - Wideman
Brodie - Russell
O'Brien - Butler

Ramo
MacDonald

Holy fucking shit... I read this post like 5 times before I realized that 2nd grouping was the Flames lineup. I immediately knew the top group was FA's, but was like, "Are these other guys AHL FA's or something?" Then it clicked. Good lord that team isn't winning more than 20 games next season.

Top Bottom