• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Quick

Banned
06zmUrH.png

Minnesota suddenly has one of the best jersey combos in the league. That's great.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to make a home version in the next few years.

Holy fucking shit... I read this post like 5 times before I realized that 2nd grouping was the Flames lineup. I immediately knew the top group was FA's, but was like, "Are these other guys AHL FA's or something?" Then it clicked. Good lord that team isn't winning more than 20 games next season.

AHL? How dare you insult Future* Leafs Captain Matt Stajan.

Holy fucking shit... I read this post like 5 times before I realized that 2nd grouping was the Flames lineup. I immediately knew the top group was FA's, but was like, "Are these other guys AHL FA's or something?" Then it clicked. Good lord that team isn't winning more than 20 games next season.

The Wings will still find a way to lose against them too!

Feaster probably already has a Connor McDavid Flames jersey ready for 2015

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

They're so bad, they may get the next two 1st picks overall.

Top Bottom