• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Marvie_3

Banned
New Wild jersey is looking HOT

Yeah, I like what I've seen from the previews so far.

083013_RoadJersey_splash_5a.jpg

Quick

Banned
I've got three 1-month PS Plus codes to give away. It doesn't work for people with active subscriptions, so you can't stack them on top of your current Plus subscription.

Who wants them?

I assume these are good for North America, and not just Canada, but I could be wrong.

I've got three PS Plus codes to give away. It doesn't work for people with active subscriptions, so you can't stack them on top of your current Plus subscription.

Who wants them?

I assume these are good for North America, and not just Canada, but I could be wrong.

GIMME, how many months? D:

I've got three 1-month PS Plus codes to give away. It doesn't work for people with active subscriptions, so you can't stack them on top of your current Plus subscription.

Who wants them?

Yo!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm moving tomorrow, I'll get (with Marvie's help) an OT for a GM Connected league going sometime after that. Sorry, been a bit busy. With shorter loading times, a working scouting system, improved mobile capabilities and some actual sliders (AI trading AI etc), we should hopefully get a few people interested. We lasted surprisingly long last time!

Are we gonna get a fantasy league going again as well?

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm moving tomorrow, I'll get (with Marvie's help) an OT for a GM Connected league going sometime after that. Sorry, been a bit busy. With shorter loading times, a working scouting system, improved mobile capabilities and some actual sliders (AI trading AI etc), we should hopefully get a few people interested. We lasted surprisingly long last time!

Are we gonna get a fantasy league going again as well?
:lol I totally forgot about this and I'm too deep in a bottle of vodka tonight to mess with it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol I totally forgot about this and I'm too deep in a bottle of vodka tonight to mess with it.

It's not like I've started anything :lol. Too busy packing and trying to avoid freaking out.

Beer sounds good right about now. Cheers!

Giggzy

So happy you're back, Teemu!! Feeling privileged to see your sexy Finnish self gracing the ice for another year. I'll be buying his kit in the team store at the first game :)

CCF23

It doesn't make any sense anyway.

Would be pretty bad asset management from the Avs to give up Filip Forsberg for Varlamov, only to have to give up Stastny for Miller not long after.

Also, I need to abide by the rule where any time Forsberg's name is mentioned it's mandatory to rip on the Caps for the Erat trade. I mean come on...Martin fucking Erat.

Backwards hats are the way to go if you have longer hair. Otherwise you just look like a hockey player in a post game interview if you wear it forward (with longer hair)

Final Mustangs game tomorrow :( Hockey really WILL be dead soon...

Oh, also the AIHL FINALS ARE GONNA BE LIVE STREAMED NEXT WEEKEND BOYS

Teams are:
- Newcastle North Stars
- Melbourne Ice
- Perth Thunder
- Sydney Ice Dogs

IJMOIZJ.jpg

Traded at the deadline to Detroit when the Ducks are out of the playoff race. :D

YOU WILL ENJOY THE SULTRY SURROUNDS OF AN EARLY GRAVE THIS SEASON.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Backwards hats are the way to go if you have longer hair. Otherwise you just look like a hockey player in a post game interview if you wear it forward (with longer hair)

Nah, the forwards cap with long hair look works for lots of baseball players.

Clay Buchholz is sex personified. NO ONE DENIES THIS
082513_buchholz_shoulder.jpg

Top Bottom