• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Marvie_3

Banned
I guess it isn't too bad since there weren't exactly a lot of good goalies available. That's not a bad price for a dependable goalie though. Better than overpaying and having a ridiculous term and then getting stuck with a goalie you can't trade.
It's nowhere near as bad as the Luongo deal but if Crawford stumbles then that extension is going to be trouble.

Send me your money, I will put it into good uses.*

My wallet.

You don't need smelly's money. You probably have enough change in your couch to pay for your Panthers season tickets.

ibvbNuhvdJwlza.jpg

"I'll suck your dick for your last rock man"

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Was having some laughs at the overreactions in that Robin Thicke thread, then someone said he's a bigot for writing that song and video. I can't even. Back in the bubble.

Dredd is awesome, and There Will Be Blood just came onto Netflix also, along with The Road. Good timing, i have a lot of time off this week. Gotta finish up The Last of Us too.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Yup.

Also I might've been the last one to figure out Robin Thicke is Alan Thicke's son.

Growing Pains indeed.

First time I saw that video, my primary thought was how weird it was that he looked so much like his dad, but was surrounded by amazing tits. Crazy world.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I'm sorry you didn't like Dredd. While I don't agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

of course Thicke is a douche, it is known. But still, tits.

I'm sorry you didn't like Dredd. While I don't agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

I liked parts of it, but the Ma-Ma stuff felt so... flat.

I hate to say this, but the next Dredd project, if there ever is one, needs a guy like Zack Snyder at the helm. He'd nail the aesthetics and stay (mostly) faithful to the source material.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Haha and you wonder why women might be a bit offended by that song/video.

C'mon, man. We know why it could be seen that way, but its obviously a parody of itself, the man states it publicly.

I was just having fun with the thread until someone called him a bigot, then it got a little too Gaf-y for my liking. I'm a few whiskeys deep and longing for after hours, honestly.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

I hate to say this, but the next Dredd project, if there ever is one, needs a guy like Zack Snyder at the helm. He'd nail the aesthetics and stay (mostly) faithful to the source material.

Now, call me crazy, but Snyder seems to be taking all the "blame" for Man of Steel when the main problems with it (to me at least) were script related. Why is no one mad at Goyer? Maybe I'm not reading the right threads.

And I bet Snyder would make an awesome Dredd movie.

Acid08

Banned

Snyder fucking sucks. He somehow managed to put Watchmen on screen almost scene for scene following the graphic novel and still made a boring movie.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Snyder fucking sucks. He somehow managed to put Watchmen on screen almost scene for scene following the graphic novel and still made a boring movie.

While I enjoyed the hell out of Dawn of the Dead and 300, this statement is pretty much inarguable. Though the origin of Doctor Manhattan scenes with the VO and flashbacks were really, really good.

Now, call me crazy, but Snyder seems to be taking all the "blame" for Man of Steel when the main problems with it (to me at least) were script related. Why is no one mad at Goyer? Maybe I'm not reading the right threads.

And I bet Snyder would make an awesome Dredd movie.

I actually think, for a post-TDK superhero film, MoS is pretty good. And definitely it's problems have to do with the script itself.

Acid, you're right, but Snyder showed us all that Watchmen is a massively boring piece of work that's aged as well as a cat turd.

RC

Banned
I actually think, for a post-TDK superhero film, MoS is pretty good. And definitely it's problems have to do with the script itself.

Acid, you're right, but Snyder showed us all that Watchmen is a massively boring piece of work that's aged as well as a cat turd.

hyJ188e.gif

MoS was decidedly average.

Also my long summer of cottage parties, having a full time job and general lack of a good internet connection has come to an end. I'm looking forward to reversing my tan into a sickly paleness one after hours at a time.

The internet is full of misogynistic male assholes and modern feminism is a joke within itself.

Get humanity and launch it into a shuttle to the sun.

People with shitty world views go where they're safe to share those shitty world views. The internet is becoming less safe however, just ask twitter racists stupid enough to tie their real name to their handle.

Pretty much. Thanks modern social media. It's pretty fkn easy to be a decent person. Don't discriminate, don't hate, be fair and be considerate. How hard is it?

Meanwhile Australia is just about to elect an absolute selfish, bigoted, snake of a disrespectful and cunt-like being for a PM.

Then again, Canada has had Harper for some time now and everyone there is still alive.

RC

Banned
Pretty much. Thanks modern social media. It's pretty fkn easy to be a decent person. Don't discriminate, don't hate, be fair and be considerate. How hard is it?

Meanwhile Australia is just about to elect an absolute selfish, bigoted, snake of a disrespectful and cunt-like being for a PM.

Then again, Canada has had Harper for some time now and everyone there is still alive.

Harper's the most twerking it PM around.

BRB laughing at bronies

I've found the best policy to have for "weird shit" that people seem to identify with is to just not allow yourself to form an opinion. What a world, huh? Not giving yourself the privilege of manifesting an opinion about everything. Works well for things you don't understand and don't plan to spend time trying to understand.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Eh, you got understand how Canadians work. We're very much a status quo and don't rock the boat. Many of Harper's policies are stupid but not outright stupid shit that piss people off and there hasn't been a big enough scandal to get rid of him.

Besides, the Liberals are in shambles and don't have any balls or leadership to speak of. The NDP lack a real vision and reason for me to vote for them. The rest are fringe parties. The PC, unfortunately, are the only party who somewhat have their shit together.

Eh, you got understand how Canadians work. We're very much a status quo and don't rock the boat.

I'm going to assume you mean this in context of serious matters. You're no different to Americans in this way. We'll scream till we're blue in the face about voting for the lesser of two evils, bitch about the evil we voted in, swear we can't believe we were that stupid, do it all over again in 8 years. The very idea that we all stop participating in the cycle sends many of us into a rage. The system has to work, it does not need to be replaced. Meanwhile if something about Football or Baseball is completely fucked you won't hear the end of it from us until it's fixed.

Silexx

Eh, you got understand how Canadians work. We're very much a status quo and don't rock the boat. Many of Harper's policies are stupid but not outright stupid shit that piss people off and there hasn't been a big enough scandal to get rid of him.

Besides, the Liberals are in shamanism les and don't have any balls or leadership to speak of. The NDP lack a real vision and reason for me to vote for them. The rest are fringe parties. The PC, unfortunately, are the only party who somewhat have their shit together.

Umm, the Liberals have been comfortably leading in the polls since Trudeau took over and the senators spending scandal have pretty much embarrassed the PMO.

The election may still be a couple years away but it's bad enough for Harper that there were rumours that he would not run in the next election for fear he sunk too low. (Harper will run though)

Trudeau is much of a joke as Harper, he's where he is on name recognition alone.

As always it's going to come down to the lesser of two evils.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers Traverse City roster:

Forwards: Anthony Duclair, Jesper Fast, Oscar Lindberg, Danny Kristo, Michael St. Croix, Thomas Spelling, Kyle Jean, JT Barnett, Josh Graves, Michael Kantor, Paxton Leroux, Josh Nicholls, Klarc Wilson, Andrew Yogan.

Defense: Conor Allen, Charlie Dodero, Troy Donnay, Ben Fanelli, Ryan Graves, Tommy Hughes, Samuel Noreau, Jimmy Oligny

Goalies: Jeff Malcolm and Mackenzie Skapski

Trudeau is a much smarter guy then most of the press gives him credit for. At the very least his advisers unlike Mulclair's are actually earning their paychecks.

Getting rid of Harper also means shitcanning his group of headless chickens known as cabinet.

Top Bottom