• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

convicted felon?

image.php

MutFox

Banned
The Conservatives are going to win again.
NDP and Liberals seem to split the left votes.
Though if they were to merge, they'd win by a landslide.

Remember, the PC and Reform merged to make the Conservative party we know today.

Samyy

Yeah sorry about that, I couldn't resist taking a shot at Harper, his face bothers me.

OK back to hockey -- $6M for Kadri!!!??!!!?!!!?!?!?!?!?

Im more concerned about potentially starting the season with the Bozak/Bolland one-two punch.

Solo

No surprise. He'll play LW on Eller's line again this season - and they were great together.

NEXT season he'll move to centre. Homeboy is only 19 so there's plenty of time to groom him.

Can't wait to see AGally-Eller-BGally this season hnnnnngggggg

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
No surprise. He'll play LW on Eller's line again this season - and they were great together.

NEXT season he'll move to centre. Homeboy is only 19 so there's plenty of time to groom him.

Can't wait to see AGally-Eller-BGally this season hnnnnngggggg

True. that line will be awesome. I'm not too worried about AGally, really curious to see how BGally will be this season.

Solo

True. that line will be awesome. I'm not too worried about AGally, really curious to see how BGally will be this season.

I basically see AGally as the playmaker on the line and Eller as the big body going to the dirty areas. BGally's role is to be the finisher of the setups from those two.

Some of the passes AGally made this year made my pants so tight that I think I'll wear track pants all season for added room.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I basically see AGally as the playmaker on the line and Eller as the big body going to the dirty areas. BGally's role is to be the finisher of the setups from those two.

Some of the passes AGally made this year made my pants so tight that I think I'll wear track pants all season for added room.

2nd best passer in the league confirmed.

yyzjohn

Banned
Sir I've asked you once before to refrain from this slander against Morgan Rielly.

I will not ask you again.

Tired of fans hyping up their minor league players before ever seeing them play in the NHL. Rielly may be good he may be the next Luca Cereda, we just don't know. I reserve my hype for guys that bring it at the NHL level.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Tired of fans hyping up their minor league players before ever seeing them play in the NHL. Rielly may be good he may be the next Luca Cereda, we just don't know. I reserve my hype for guys that bring it at the NHL level.

I hype prospects that deserve the hype

Like kadri

Hurry up kadri, sign already

The fuck are you on about Sgarbossa is the next GretzkySakicForsbergRoy.

yyzjohn

Banned
The fuck are you on about Sgarbossa is the next GretzkySakicForsbergRoy.

I was harping on Leafs fans more since I'm one and have to listen to all the hype. I've seen many "stars" come and go before ever playing an NHL game. Tired of following prospect talk and just want to see great players at the NHL level.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Morgan....Really?!

You're dead.

Look I know you're probably tired, so I will let this post slide but I expect a proper sack lathering of Morgan Rielly the next time you speak of him.

Don't disappoint me.

I was harping on Leafs fans more since I'm one and have to listen to all the hype. I've seen many "stars" come and go before ever playing an NHL game. Tired of following prospect talk and just want to see great players at the NHL level.

I'm just kidding dude. I've said some bullshit about Sgarbossa in hopeful jest here in the past but I know how annoying it can be. If I recall I was really just trying to annoy Acid. For whatever reason he is the Gary to my Ash.

Top Bottom