• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

calder

Bob McKenzie is easily butthurt. I see him randomly calling out fools, and claiming the higher ground, but he's just as stupid for even calling them out in the first place.

Still, his analyses usually make sense. Him and Dreger are the only TSN Hockey guys I follow.

He does definitely have a thin skin, but I can see why he's easily annoyed when players say something he's reported isn't true, especially because I'm sure he's getting it fom the players agent 90% of the time. Kadri is basically saying he's either lyng or just bad at his job, knowing that Bobo can't reveal his sources.

Of course, it's dumb for the player to say anything because the easy reply from the media is to simply say "ok, recorder is rolling, tell me exactly what IS going on then". I guarantee 3 minutes after the tweet Kadri got a phone call from his agent telling him that denying specifics during negotiations is just a bad call.

Quick

Banned
He does definitely have a thin skin, but I can see why he's easily annoyed when players say something he's reported isn't true, especially because I'm sure he's getting it fom the players agent 90% of the time. Kadri is basically saying he's either lyng or just bad at his job, knowing that Bobo can't reveal his sources.

Of course, it's dumb for the player to say anything because the easy reply from the media is to simply say "ok, recorder is rolling, tell me exactly what IS going on then". I guarantee 3 minutes after the tweet Kadri got a phone call from his agent telling him that denying specifics during negotiations is just a bad call.

Absolutely. Kadri's as much of a tool for even bothering to reply in the first place.

I do thank Kadri for "Bobo" though.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
DONT BE SCARED

terry-crews-old-spice-o.gif

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Nude photos of Aunt Gemima.

HmK6UCt.gif

Yeah but are you really willing to give up at least a 1st, 2nd and 3rd round pick for Kadri?
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If McKenzie is right that Kadri wants something around a 6 year, 5.5 per deal there's no way he's taking less then that for another team in an offer sheet.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C'mon Nonis, work your magic.

I wish the NHL season was starting, give me something of substance to post about.

Quick

Banned
HmK6UCt.gif

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C'mon Nonis, work your magic.

I wish the NHL season was starting, give me something of substance to post about.

Aunt Jemima's syrup brings the boys to the yard
Mrs. Butterworth's is better than yours
Damn right, it's better than Hungry Jack's
I can teach you
But I have to charge

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
But seriously, Kadri is good, but he's nowhere near Tavares good and doesn't deserve Tavares money. End this holdout before it gets ugly and all the fans start to hate him. Are Avs fans still reluctantly cheering for O'Reilly while muttering under their breath what a dick he is?

I know thats how I and many other (NY Football) Jets fans felt after the multiple Revis holdouts.

Quick

Banned
Anytime I see or hear the word "Jets", this hate inside me wakes up for a moment.

Was this how Hitler felt towards the Jews?

Quick

Banned
The "Let's go Blue Jays" chant at their stadium pissed me off too.

Torontonians: "Sup, we got almost every big league team here."

Rest of Canada: "Fuck you, Toronto. We're super Canadian unlike you assholes. Go (CFL Team)!"

Edit: Sorry. Hitler joke might've been a bit much. Podcast reference.

calder

Edit: Sorry. Hitler joke might've been a bit much. Podcast reference.

Come on rookie, just announce your twitters got hacked, protest the hacking epidemic that's sweeping the land and then shut down your Instagram for a week like everyone else.

Quick

Banned
Come on rookie, just announce your twitters got hacked, protest the hacking epidemic that's sweeping the land and then shut down your Instagram for a week like everyone else.

I can't be a slob and a sports bigot at the same time.

gaming_noob

I want to watch a live Leaf game for real this year. Is it possible to get a pair of tickets for under $100 for a game against, say, the Predators?

Spl1nter

I want to watch a live Leaf game for real this year. Is it possible to get a pair of tickets for under $100 for a game against, say, the Predators?

2 standing room tickets probably. Maybe slightly over that for some purples. I think its worth it to pay the extra money to get 2 tickets at $95 each for center ice green. Those are really good seats.

I havent done it myself but you could always watch the first in a bar and than maybe get a pair cheap from scalpers.

gaming_noob

2 standing room tickets probably. Maybe slightly over that for some purples. I think its worth it to pay the extra money to get 2 tickets at $95 each for center ice green. Those are really good seats.

$95 per ticket - Can this get me to a game against the Canadiens or original six team?

Spl1nter

$95 per ticket - Can this get me to a game against the Canadiens or original six team?

All those tickets are sold out and way overprice now on stubhub. They are also premium games so will be 10-20 more expensive. When they release the second half of season tickets you will be able to buy them. All tickets are sold out right now.

Ticket prices may drop a bunch on stubhub the night before a game most people arent interested in ie. Columbus. As well there is a last minute club you can sign up for on where the leafs email when tickets are available through ticketmaster.

gaming_noob

All those tickets are sold out and way overprice now on stubhub. They are also premium games so will be 10-20 more expensive. When they release the second half of season tickets you will be able to buy them. All tickets are sold out right now.

Ugh, thanks.

So...since we're talking about buying tickets and all:

Teams Philly/DC-- interest in trying to get an NHLGAF meetup at a Caps, Flyers, or maybe even a Caps/Flyers game this season?

Stasis

Cancel Gamecenter today or you will be charged tomorrow

Thanks for posting this! Not sure if my cancellation request worked, but I unticked the automatic renewal box and it updated correctly. Maybe they'll charge me anyway. It's not a huge deal but I wanted to check out my other options this year before I made a decision. I know I was getting a subscription to one or another either way though. I liked the convenience of it last year, and getting around blackouts was easy enough. I'd mostly want more consistent quality on the feeds since I'm a dirty HD snob.

Looks decent on PC when placed on the side monitor, but I just got a new TV for the living room so I want something decent via Roku or PS3 for the 50" I'm moving into the bedroom. The few times I used it on that last year it didn't look too hot =/

Top Bottom