• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

All those tickets are sold out and way overprice now on stubhub. They are also premium games so will be 10-20 more expensive. When they release the second half of season tickets you will be able to buy them. All tickets are sold out right now.

Ticket prices may drop a bunch on stubhub the night before a game most people arent interested in ie. Columbus. As well there is a last minute club you can sign up for on where the leafs email when tickets are available through ticketmaster.

The first half of the season hasn't gone on sale yet, the tickets on stubhub are mostly season ticket holders

He needs to sign up for the last minute club to get the date and password for the internet pre-sale in a couple weeks

TUSR

Banned
DAHzJk0.jpg

Barkov, Huberdeau cleared for contact. Cats will hold Barkov out of rookie tourney as a precaution, Tallon deciding on Hubey but likely will hold out of tourney.

All Java wants to do is annoy me with updates.

You realise you can set it to automatically update, yeah?

Update Flash and Java ASAP all the time. As soon as an exploit for either is found, it takes less than an hour for it to go viral. One bad banner ad, and you're fucked.

ALFIE!!!!!

13347952-large.jpg

Also the Helm situation is looking up and he might be good to go and Bab's is expecting big things from Weiss!

Let's get it started!!!

CrankyJay

Banned
Those Buffalo jerseys are straight up awful.

The comments on their official Facebook page are hilarious...so much so whoever has control of their Facebook account decided to delete all the comments and start fresh and now people are doubling down on their efforts and shitting all over it, lol.

Marvie_3

Banned
The comments on their official Facebook page are hilarious...so much so whoever has control of their Facebook account decided to delete all the comments and start fresh and now people are doubling down on their efforts and shitting all over it, lol.

I didn't think the Islanders 3rds could be topped but I think Buffalo managed to do it.

Top Bottom