• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly don't think the 3rd jersey guys are even trying anymore. There must be some insider bet going on to see which one of them can make the nastiest jersey, but not make it TOO obvious.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody thinks it's this cool when we misspell it Laffs

image.php

Not sure where this comes from but:

@reporterchris
There seems to be more than a little fire with the smoke of the Brian Burke to Calgary rumours. Standby.

Kessel to the Flames for 2 first rounders.

Not sure where this comes from but:

@reporterchris
There seems to be more than a little fire with the smoke of the Brian Burke to Calgary rumours. Standby.

Kessel to the Flames for 2 first rounders.

Phaneuf for ?? and re-sign Franson and Kadri

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 33s

Last time Brian Burke to CGY rumors surfaced in June, Burke shot them down quickly. He was there to see his daughter, who lives there now.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

This time, though, there's been no denial (to this point) and some people who would know if it's legit have clammed right up. Interesting.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He was also mainly playing on the wing. Couldn't flex his #2 best passing skills in the league.

Burke =/= Wilson anyways. GMs don't make lineup decisions.

Wilson is the wrong fucking coach for a rebuild...

I'm kind of interested to see how Eakins is going to do. I partly want the Oil to do well just because of him, but if I do that, how can I keep trolling them on dat oil change?

Quick

Banned
Bobo throwing in some updates as of an hour ago:

Burke is deep into discussions to join the Flames in an executive position but it is not, as of this moment, done.

Beyond that, for us, it's all speculative. Could very well get done. Enough moving parts/complexities that there could be issues.

"@andystrickland: Doug Armstrong hints STL will likely add D on PTO if Alex Pietrangelo remains unsigned."/Speculation is it's Ryan Whitney.

I get the feeling that Burke will rip Nonis off a ton if he gets another GM job.

Calgary...fleecing? God damn.

TUSR

Banned
Is there a DNS Chrome extension for watching Blacked out games in my area and will allow me to use American Netflix?

Montresor

It's gonna be pretty awesome living so close to the ACC this year. I don't have to deal with traffic on the Gardiner or the packed subway ride all the way to Kipling on the green line anymore. I'm gonna try to catch a couple of games at least this season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers top line at Traverse City today:

Danny Kristo, Oscar Lindberg, Jesper Fast

Would love to see how that unit plays.

Top Bottom