• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Just got my season tickets. They are gorgeous.

They included lanyards and these giant ticket holders for two games. Opening night and for Modano's #9 retirement. The tickets for those games are made in plastic as opposed to paper. So awesome.

1234863_10151835660040399_778091121_n.jpg

Burke is character, good for the NHL.

I'm not sure he'll be good for the Flames though. Bobby Clarke was right when he said that for Burke to be a success in Toronto, he'd have to make sure that he didn't become the face of the franchise. And we all know how that all turned out.

Does this apply to Calgary as well? I think it does. There's going to be a lot of national media pressure, and I don't think Burke will be able to resist it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure he'll be good for the Flames though. Bobby Clarke was right when he said that for Burke to be a success in Toronto, he'd have to make sure that he didn't become the face of the franchise. And we all know how that all turned out.

Does this apply to Calgary as well? I think it does. There's going to be a lot of national media pressure, and I don't think Burke will be able to resist it.

Wasn't Burke constrained some by Leafs ownership?

Heretic

NHL-GAF, today I was actually nice to a Canucks fan wearing a Western Conference Champions hat.

It's okay though because I was wearing my Stanley Cup Champions shirt.

Moral of the story: eat shit, Nucks-GAF.
LOL!
They do. They go by "Furry-GAF" also.
Nice haha
Just got my season tickets. They are gorgeous.

They included lanyards and these giant ticket holders for two games. Opening night and for Modano's #9 retirement. The tickets for those games are made in plastic as opposed to paper. So awesome.

1234863_10151835660040399_778091121_n.jpg
That looks pretty bad ass. Should be getting mine next week.
My seats were about $1000 for the full season. That included a parking pass.
Right on. My seats in top middle bowl plus parking was $2,100. $3,600 for my 2 seats and parking.

Top Bottom