• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Quick

Banned
Why did I decide to marathon through Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Why I'm I even watching anime? I don't like anime,
Why do I have the sudden urge to play Xenogears?
My mind's too full of fuck right now.

Desibabu-San! Kawaii sushi chan desu!

TUSR

Banned
I couldn't watch the whole thing. Too much cringe.

Part of me feels bad for him

I know, I've been down that road before. Like you, it started with Gundam Wing in my teens before I graduated to the harder stuff. But thankfully the love of an easy woman got me to kick the habit. I've been clean ever since, until yesterday.

Fucking YTV got me into Anime. Gundam Wing, Inu Yasha, and DBZ.

And whoever was talking about Gurren Lagann a few months ago got me back into it. Pretty sure it was that dickhead Acid

RC

Banned
Part of me feels bad for him

Fucking YTV got me into Anime. Gundam Wing, Inu Yasha, and DBZ.

And whoever was talking about Gurren Lagann a few months ago got me back into it. Pretty sure it was that dickhead Acid

Samurai Pizza Cats is the greatest anime of all time.

Quick

Banned
waifuuuu-channn~

iRNnBBh61oaFU.jpg

"desi pls"

Quick

Banned
I've seen some obscure anime, I'm pretty sure.

I think the weirdest ones I've seen are actually ones based on uneventful things, like cooking or fishing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't follow the NFL at all, but the fact that Manning threw 7 touchdown passes in the season opener and the Kansas City Chiefs only had 8 IN TOTAL LAST SEASON (16 games) is pretty fucking funny.

Not to mention he had 0 interceptions, while the Chiefs had 20. :lol

I don't follow the NFL at all, but the fact that Manning threw 7 touchdown passes in the season opener and the Kansas City Chiefs only had 8 IN TOTAL LAST SEASON (16 games) is pretty fucking funny.

Not to mention he had 0 interceptions, while the Chiefs had 20. :lol

Got me 60 points in fantasy. One player.

TUSR

Banned

After the kickoff was delayed by 33 minutes because of the weather, Manning shredded the Ravens defense to become just the sixth player to throw seven touchdowns in a match and the first since Joe Kapp in 1969.

#wrecked

BABY WINGS!!!

I can't wait for some of our prospects to make the NHL in 20 years, going to be so exciting! Especially since they will have 80 year old Cleary playing right beside them as their teammate and mentor!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
BABY WINGS!!!

I can't wait for some of our prospects to make the NHL in 20 years, going to be so exciting! Especially since they will have 80 year old Cleary playing right beside them as their teammate and mentor!
I love this salt! Why Cleary instead of a prospect boggles my mind.

I really hate what society has become that people get offended by every little thing. This is sexist, that is sexist, this is racist, that is racist. People need to grow some backbone. Of course every thread about this stuff gets 1000 replies and god forbid you say anything that infringes on someones right to be offended.

calder

Habs fans praying Pietrangelo holds out so PK makes Team Canada.

Non-Habs fans praying PK makes Team Canada because my god this nation could not fucking handle the shitstorm if he didn't.

No chance he doesn't sign. And PK makes the team anyway, I think TSN and others occasionally overthink the roster predictions lol. ohshitrobzamuner.gif

TUSR

Banned
I really hate what society has become that people get offended by every little thing. This is sexist, that is sexist, this is racist, that is racist. People need to grow some backbone. Of course every thread about this stuff gets 1000 replies and god forbid you say anything that infringes on someones right to be offended.
Don't argue with people on the Internet.

Top Bottom