• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

I make a (completely unrelated) cameo in this post.

55490.jpg

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Just got my season tickets. They are gorgeous.

They included lanyards and these giant ticket holders for two games. Opening night and for Modano's #9 retirement. The tickets for those games are made in plastic as opposed to paper. So awesome.

https://sphotos-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1234863_10151835660040399_778091121_n.jpg[mg][/QUOTE]

That's beautiful. Hockey is so close. Feels good, man

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Defense force for EVERYTHING. I dunno...I don't go to NFL GAF cause...football. Maybe he's more reasonable and isn't all Tabris Guarantee and STATS and crazy analysis out of his ass there?

Islanders over Penguins....LOLOLOLOLOL

Edit: so our war with NBA GAF over nude players is over and now we're arguing the house of Tabris? Jesus. Christ. D:

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That is not a hockey jersey. It's like a shitty $5 sweatshirt you'd buy to wear around the house or something.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I stand by my comment from yesterday... They've gotta be trolling us now with these jerseys. There is no way in hell someone got PAID and was approved to make that piece of trash. I just can't...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. :lol

Saw Kave in there, but that's it.

I post regularly in NFL-GAF.

It's not so much a defense force as a lot of them shit on Tabris for jumping ship to the Broncos for Peyton Manning. So any Broncos fans are cool with him.

And yeah he doesn't post the "destiny" stuff as much as there, nor does he post as often in there as he does here.

Brett Hull to rejoin Blues as VP.

Goals from Carrier and Pochiro tonight. Our prospect depth down the middle is god damn laughable.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If there's one thing our rookies are good at, it's cross-checks apparently.

Are you watching, Acid?

calder

Winnipeg Jets @NHLJets
Jets fans, we'll be live streaming tomorrow's #NHLJets first #YoungStars2013 game vs. the #SJSharks on WinnipegJets.com at 6pm CST.
about 9 hours ago

Sweet. Almost hockey time gentlemen!

All of the Olympic jerseys are hideous, once you saw that that the fake lacing was a template for all of the jerseys I had no hope for Canada.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just got home. Is it streaming?

Edit: Got it. GIVE ME HERTL.

You guys have had like... 7 powerplays. Scored on 0 of them. :lol

Jenssen and Horvat scored for the Canucks, awww yiss

Our commentators are high or sth. I swear .They're like early morning news reporters, they don't give a fuck.

Oh, we also apparently injured Mueller. "sorry"

Acid08

Banned
You guys have had like... 7 powerplays. Scored on 0 of them. :lol

Jenssen and Horvat scored for the Canucks, awww yiss

Our commentators are high or sth. I swear .They're like early morning news reporters, they don't give a fuck.

Oh, we also apparently injured Mueller. "sorry"
Sounds like a crock of shit all around.

Two penalties on us since I started watching :lol

I'm looking out for Hertl, Hayes, Nieto, Tierny, Hamilton, and Abdelhauser.

RC

Banned
Why did I decide to marathon through Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Why I'm I even watching anime? I don't like anime,
Why do I have the sudden urge to play Xenogears?
My mind's too full of fuck right now.

Top Bottom