• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

I really hate what society has become that people get offended by every little thing. This is sexist, that is sexist, this is racist, that is racist. People need to grow some backbone. Of course every thread about this stuff gets 1000 replies and god forbid you say anything that infringes on someones right to be offended.

Stay inside the bubble!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I really hate what society has become that people get offended by every little thing. This is sexist, that is sexist, this is racist, that is racist. People need to grow some backbone. Of course every thread about this stuff gets 1000 replies and god forbid you say anything that infringes on someones right to be offended.

I agree

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Hey fuck you too!

Political Correctness kinda sucks

Quick

Banned

This is fucking offensive. PMing a mod right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The worst part about being banned was being locked down to 50 PPP like a peasant.

Habs fans praying Pietrangelo holds out so PK makes Team Canada.

Non-Habs fans praying PK makes Team Canada because my god this nation could not fucking handle the shitstorm if he didn't.

No chance he doesn't sign. And PK makes the team anyway, I think TSN and others occasionally overthink the roster predictions lol. ohshitrobzamuner.gif
Never underestimate the stupidity of Hockey Canada Operations.

Acid08

Banned
What's more annoying: people being offended or people endlessly complaining about other people being offended?

Red_Man

Quick made a bunch of new USA avatars, and this one made me think of you

ie0md9MsiUPIp.jpg
Fierce

At least he doesn't look like he has a mental disability like the rest of team USA.

First draft of the fantasy season done.......

Just a regular yahoo public league

C - Henrik Sedin
C - Brad Richards
LW - Chris Kunitz
LW - Jonathan Huberdeau
RW - Martin St. Louis
RW - Marian Hossa
D - Kris Letang
D - Keith Yandle
D - Brent Seabrook
D - Francois Beauchemin

G - Jimmy Howard
G - Cam Ward

Bench
Jonathan Bernier
Teemu Selanne
Alexander Steen
Jordan Staal

I got Richards 107th overall

First draft of the fantasy season done.......

Just a regular yahoo public league

C - Henrik Sedin
C - Brad Richards
LW - Chris Kunitz
LW - Jonathan Huberdeau
RW - Martin St. Louis
RW - Marian Hossa
D - Kris Letang
D - Keith Yandle
D - Brent Seabrook
D - Francois Beauchemin

G - Jimmy Howard
G - Cam Ward

Bench
Jonathan Bernier
Teemu Selanne
Alexander Steen
Jordan Staal

I got Richards 107th overall

Richards sucks though.

I think I'm gonna hop on a public yahoo league and try out FH for once.

You may be better served joining more than one league, often times when someone gets a poor draft position they just abandon everything and the quality of the league turns to shit. How is there not a GAF league btw? Or is there and you fuckers just never invited me?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You may be better served joining more than one league, often times when someone gets a poor draft position they just abandon everything and the quality of the league turns to shit. How is there not a GAF league btw? Or is there and you fuckers just never invited me?

We're all lazy SOBs.

I've had personal shit to deal with so I haven't even been able to set up anything for a GM Connected league. Life sucks sometimes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Gaf league always sucks cause it has way too many people in it

I can start one, first 11 people to PM me will be in

Nicholsonyes.gif

I was talking more about a yahoo league. I find the fantasy stuff in the NHL games pretty shitty.

GM Connected was a ton of fun last season and we lasted quite a while. Loading times were a pain and scouting didn't work, both of which are supposedly improved/fixed in 14.

And I know you meant yahoo, that's what the first part if my post was referring to.

What the, where do you set a password for yahoo leagues, they changed stuff

4/12 spots spoken for, send a PM and I'll send you the invite link when I get home

Red_Man

Down for the Gaf league, hopefully I don't lose by half a point like last season....

Red_Man

If you download the score app you can track single players and get updates every time they get a point for your league just FYI for the guys getting into Fantasy stuff, it's pretty sick.

Quick

Banned
If you download the score app you can track single players and get updates every time they get a point for your league just FYI for the guys getting into Fantasy stuff, it's pretty sick.

I don't do fantasy leagues, but the Score app is awesome in general.

Top Bottom