• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Habs fans praying Pietrangelo holds out so PK makes Team Canada.

Non-Habs fans praying PK makes Team Canada because my god this nation could not fucking handle the shitstorm if he didn't.

No chance he doesn't sign. And PK makes the team anyway, I think TSN and others occasionally overthink the roster predictions lol. ohshitrobzamuner.gif

He'll be a Blue by October 1, just not happy it's probably going to cut into most of camp.

E. Kane gets no rest. Back on the ice for the Perds.
BTgpIM1CcAAhicf.jpg

Tryout goalie from the Calgary Hitmen is not so good. Let in 6 goals on 10 shots when he was put in for the 3rd. Perds to Cats 8-4. MacFarland had a strong game, with one foot in the bust column, hopeful he puts it together this year.

Acid08

Banned
Hayes is super undisciplined, kid needs to chill a bit. Schwartz has been by far the best player today and Abeltshauser continues to be great. Hertl has been disappointingly invisible.

These announcers fucking sucks at pronouncing our players names :lol, Nieto is not pronounced as "neato."

Dayum some people are getting pretty pissed off at Stoner for hunting a bear.

Clayton Stoner you are an insult to Hockey - hope you break your let and get your jaw broke you sicken me! You are a pitiful excuse for a play also -
If this is the kind of scum you have playing for you.......I hope you never win another game and you have to disband your team!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunting for food/population control aside, killing for sport and dismembering is barbaric. Clayton is SICK.
clayton stoner is what is wrong with the world these days. Large apex predators have it hard enough with prey and habitat loss without him going out and killing just for a few choice parts. i think he needs to reassess. and i think the team definitely needs to reassess him on the team and what kind of message it sends.
You should be very concerned to have Clayton Stoner as part of your organization. He is sick.

All from the Wild's facebook page.
KuGsj.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oscar Lindberg scored a hat trick for the Rangers today. Danny Kristo scored his first too. That top line of Kristo-Lindberg-Fast seems crazy good.

Of course, they also lost in OT, but whatever.

calder

North Stars is the other semifinal? Brutal man, just brutal. I gotta watch these lesser Ice teams in the what I'll assume is the Loser Bracket Finals.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why would anyone cheer for Melbourne? they're clearly the suckiest team of cunts that ever existed

calder

Sydney trying to throw, clearly the Aussie criminal element had a lucrative/threatening conversation with the team during the second intermission. Like when the east coast mob paid the Leafs to take a dive in the third period of game 7 against the Bruin, it's pretty obvious.

Oh nice, didn't realise so many people were watching!

Haha, that charging penalty pretty much sealed the deal for the Ice. Sucked in, losers.

The next Semi-Final game starts in 1h 10m - Perth Thunder v Newcastle North Stars

It's also from the Icehouse with the same production crew behind it, so the stream and commentary will be quality. Can't say the same about the on-ice product though.

MVP picks?

Mine is Cunts McCunty or D'Gay Hooroo

Crikey McGazza was the real winner today with 1G 2A

Why would anyone cheer for Melbourne? they're clearly the suckiest team of cunts that ever existed

Melbourne Ice can suck it. Mustangs FTW.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Australia just voted in a lizard for a Prime Minister.

Can I come back to Canada?
I've heard nothing but negative views on him from this board and irl from my Aussie friends. Who votes him in?! It's like the same with us and Harper, I only hear and read negative stuff and don't run into any Harper supporters yet he's still here.

Top Bottom