• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Merguson

Banned
Eklund reporting Kadri could sign a bridge contract as soon as today..

Well, I guess that means we've seen the last of Kadri in a Leafs uniform. It was nice to watch him for half a season.

Cake Boss

Banned
Rookie tourney games today:
Saturday, Sept. 7 – Nashville vs. Tampa Bay at 12 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 7 – Boston vs. Florida at 4 p.m.

Hawks vs Sens today at 2pm.

The fuck is taking Cowen so long to sign, bitch only played 1 season in the NHL and was on the ice for 70% of the goals against in the Pits series, shouldn't be payed more than Alzner.

For y'all Leafs fans:

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 4m
Morgan Rielly on sizing up where he fits in the #leafs depth chart: "I'd be lying if I said I didn't know what @capgeek is."

Quick

Banned
I hate being so emotional. This story almost made me cry for some reason:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80345965&postcount=399

Woody-Harrelson-Wiping-Tears-Money.gif

I just thought it was a nice gesture by the manager, and like I said, I'm ridiculously emotional.

Once upon a time there was a homeless puppy with only one eye and missing a leg. It was the dead of winter and, as usual, nobody paid attention to the poor puppy on the sidewalk. SUDDENLY, Phil Kessel arrived. He took the puppy home to his husband bozak and there was much box stretching.

Samyy

Once upon a time there was a homeless puppy with only one eye and missing a leg. It was the dead of winter and, as usual, nobody paid attention to the poor puppy on the sidewalk. SUDDENLY, Phil Kessel arrived. He took the puppy home to his husband bozak and there was much box stretching.

This reminded me of the Lupul-Bozak fanfiction I read, oh god...

Acid08

Banned
.....what stretched who's box?

Best day evar.

Got Jamie Benn to sign my authentic jersey.

Erik Cole, Tyler Seguin, Ryan Garbutt, Brenden Dillon, Stephane Robidas, Jordie Benn, Rich Peverely and Segei Gonchar all signed my hat.

Seguin and Peverely seemed genuinely excited to be in Dallas which was nice.

Also Seguin didnt sign any Boston gear except his own jersey. Haha

Jerseys also look pretty ace

Quick

Banned

katy-perry-crying.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Stand Still Gill has been invited to Flyers camp for a tryout.

He's probably a longshot to make the club anyway.

Cake Boss

Banned
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 5m

Luke Richardson on Sens' Pageau: '... the best player I've seen this weekend & I'm not surprised at all ... he's in phenomenal shape'

Richardson on Pageau: 'On the bench you look at him & he's steaming & sweating, but he's never breathing hard'

Richardson on Pageau's rookie tourney performance so far: 'He's really shown everybody that last year wasn't just a flash in the pan'

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

iVFjFdGtqJp72.gif

Bruin scrubs take advantage of a poor showing by Houser in net and go up 4-0 in the 1st. The B's then get beatings from Racine, Gudbranson, and Turgeon. Following the beating the Minn Monster Nick Bjugstad puts the team on his back and scores 3. Along with the Bjuggernaut Racine and Howden score to make an epic 5-4 comeback win. Tryout goalie Madore is beating too.

Samyy

LOL WHY!

Actually they probably saw everything they needed to see from Rielly. He was just too good, would be unfair to keep playing him.

Samyy

This Leafs vs Pens game is actually not that bad
This Matt Rupert guy ain't half bad. Brad Ross is hitting everything, which is nice to see.

Fuck. I want hockey back. SSSSSOOO bored tonight. I'm gonna try to dedicate myself to being more active here this season. Missed you guys last
1/2
year.

Spl1nter

I'd love for him to make the team this year. Reminds me of Tucker.

On another note, Rayman Legends is fantastic for anybody who was thinking of getting it.

Definitely got that Tucker vibe today. Dont see him making the team. D'amigo and ashton are probably ahead of him depth wise but definitely showed promise.

Samyy

A couple of "analysts" on twitter are saying Percy looked great and was the most skilled player on the ice.

Awww yisssss

Samyy

So did my first mock draft, havent played fantasy hockey in a couple years so opinions would be nice:
In no particular order (not in draft order)....
Forwards:
Kopitar
Carter
Ovechkin
Stewart
Eriksson
Pacioretty
Setoguichi
Gallagher

Defense:
Suter
Kronwall
Beauchemin
Hamhuis
McDonagh

Goalies:
Anderson
Schneider

I don't really know about draft strategies or anything so yea... was thinking about a 3rd goalie but decided against it.

Top Bottom