• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Samyy

Drafting 12th.... great.
Gonna take Rinne and St. Louis back-to-back most likely.... hopefully age doesn't slow him down.

Senatoddlers WIN TOURNEY!!!

Down 2-0 to the Kadris, come back and win it 6-2. 2 goals for Prince, Stone and Dunn.4th 1st place finish in a row now I think. not bad.

I was at the game. The only consolation I have is that the Sens fan in front of me got kicked out.

He was actually a nice, if not hammered, guy

Hope to see more of this from Mark Stone in the NHL:

io7GfueEACzOm.gif

Our prospects are the real deal, man does the future look bright. AHL Calder champs and going on to the tourney final against the Baby Buffalo Slugs.

DAT FUTURE!!!

Too many NCAA prospects for us to make much of this year. Seems that when Rattie/Jaskin/Carrier were on the ice things were relatively good. Down the depth charts things looked pretty awful.

Excited to see Jaskin Aucoin Rattie this year in Chicago. Should give both of them the experience that Schwartz, etc. didn't get enough of in Peoria.

pringles

Our prospects are the real deal, man does the future look bright. AHL Calder champs and going on to the tourney final against the Baby Buffalo Slugs.

DAT FUTURE!!!
Great talent and potential in this group of prospects, but don't underestimate the work of Blashill. I'd expect him to start getting head coaching offers in the NHL before long. Hopefully we can keep him in the organization.

Only disappointment for me so far is that Järnkrok seems to have been really quiet. He should shine at this level of competition.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers have lost every game at TC so far but at least Oscar Lindberg has 5 goals in 3 games. He's gonna be a good one I think.

Lindberg and Kristo have been a wrecking machine in Traverse City, and with instant chemistry too. I think almost all of their goals have been one-timers. Jesper Fast has contributed well on that line too, though not quite to the extent of the others. Too bad the defensive prospects seem to be salty garbage.

I'm expecting Lindberg and Kristo to make a real run of things at camp. There are roster spots available for opening night with Callahan and Hagelin out, not to mention the potential for a Stepan hold out.

Lindberg and Kristo have been a wrecking machine in Traverse City, and with instant chemistry too. I think almost all of their goals have been one-timers. Jesper Fast has contributed well on that line too, though not quite to the extent of the others. Too bad the defensive prospects seem to be salty garbage.

I'm expecting Lindberg and Kristo to make a real run of things at camp. There are roster spots available for opening night with Callahan and Hagelin out, not to mention the potential for a Stepan hold out.

Ulf has said that he thinks the two swedes should get better adapted to the smaller ice surface, so I think Kristo has the upper hand here. But both will push for sure. If not, Fast-Lindberg-Kristo might be the Wolfpack's top line. D and G both stink right now, but the Rangers two big D prospects (Mac Diesel and Skjei) aren't even aren't playing. Step will sign a contract this week. Logan Couture.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ulf has said that he thinks the two swedes should get better adapted to the smaller ice surface, so I think Kristo has the upper hand here. But both will push for sure. If not, Fast-Lindberg-Kristo might be the Wolfpack's top line. D and G both stink right now, but the Rangers two big D prospects (Mac Diesel and Skjei) aren't even aren't playing. Step will sign a contract this week. Logan Couture.

I expect Lindberg and Kristo to spend most of the season in Hartford, but I wouldn't be surprised to see either on the big team at times, especially for the start of the season. I'm not expecting to see much, if any, of Fast this season, though. He'll probably spend all year in Hartford, barring extenuating circumstances.

McIrath is skating with the big boys at the MSG training center at the moment. I definitely expect to see him rotate in at times this season if anybody gets hurt or if Falk and Johnson aren't pulling their weight.

Step is going to get a bridge deal, and he's going to like it.

Sounds like there's a real push to get Henrik's extension done before the start of the season. Given what's happened over the off-season, I'm guessing he's going to get near-max.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tinordi is coming into camp at 227 compared to 212 last year, he can still add some more weight, but I'm really hoping he can take Murray / Boullion's spot relatively quickly.

I expect Lindberg and Kristo to spend most of the season in Hartford, but I wouldn't be surprised to see either on the big team at times, especially for the start of the season. I'm not expecting to see much, if any, of Fast this season, though. He'll probably spend all year in Hartford, barring extenuating circumstances.

McIrath is skating with the big boys at the MSG training center at the moment. I definitely expect to see him rotate in at times this season if anybody gets hurt or if Falk and Johnson aren't pulling their weight.

Step is going to get a bridge deal, and he's going to like it.

Sounds like there's a real push to get Henrik's extension done before the start of the season. Given what's happened over the off-season, I'm guessing he's going to get near-max.

Kristo might have a shot at a cup of coffee if he impresses in camp because of Callahan being out. McIlrath will get his shot around Christmas time. Don't even care what the number is for Henrik, give it to him and sort it out later. Cap is going up and we have about 4 players signed for next year, 3 if they decide to buy Richards out. Friedman has a few interesting thoughts on Lundqvist's possible extension today in his 30 thoughts column.

Home

Somewhat off topic but I found out via facebook that Sean Avery is gay and engaged. That came out of nowhere.

On topic: I like the leafs giving Raymond a PTO. Costs us nothing and maybe he can show up and be solid.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Somewhat off topic but I found out via facebook that Sean Avery is gay and engaged. That came out of nowhere.

On topic: I like the leafs giving Raymond a PTO. Costs us nothing and maybe he can show up and be solid.

Wait, really? Random. Came out after his playing career was over I guess?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Komisarek and Dion are next.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm assuming other players knew and this explains Wisnewski's BJ gesture he made towards him and got suspended for.

"Seth is a special prospect and we were fortunate to be in position to select him," Predators general manager David Poile said. "As a player, he brings so much to our organization, from size you can't teach to a skill set that every team hopes to add and a personality and maturity that will allow him to grow and develop with our veteran core and other young players."

I mean.. he's not wrong but come on.

Top Bottom