• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

TUSR

Banned
Just subbed to the gamecentre live, so as im still a hockey noob just wanna say looks great.

Considering i paid £8 to watch my nearest local side webstream Cardiff devils yesterday.

£63/ $99 for a full season of nhl was an easy choice to make, i am aware of the blackouts but to me it's still worth it, better than our football (soccer) gamecentre equivalents they are £40 just to watch one team, i like the fact you can choose from a few teams and the vault is there too

I will still support my local side though by going to matches and buying merch and the occasional web stream.

My question is can i watch friendlys coming up or is this for the full season only?

I don't understand

Spl1nter

Have you chosen a team yet to support or are you just going to watch kind of at random?\

Some pre-season games will be streamed. Not sure if all of them are broadcasted.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
YES, YES, YES!!!!!!

Daniel Cleary talking to two teams, not Red Wings, expects to make a decision soon on where to sign

I trust Ansar over anyone else since he has great Red Wings connections. When he signs with someone else I fill this thread with gifs of happiness, you won't be able to contain it!

Except Helene St. James reported he was still talking to Detroit. She's got fantastic sources.

As for the Wings, apparently our first-round pick Mantha has two more goals tonight. Tearing it up.

Except Helene St. James reported he was still talking to Detroit. She's got fantastic sources.

As for the Wings, apparently our first-round pick Mantha has two more goals tonight. Tearing it up.

She also is Cleary's biggest fan girl. The more stuff I read from her the less I trust her. I know she has sources but I think Ansar is much better.

Also 3-1 Baby Wings rights now over Baby Buffalo Slugs, shall I say it again.... DAT FUTURE!

Cake Boss

Banned

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

jfIWI4dXzkAKY.jpg

BABBY!!!

I would have sexually assaulted babby if I was one of those dumbass pppl.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
She also is Cleary's biggest fan girl. The more stuff I read from her the less I trust her. I know she has sources but I think Ansar is much better.

Also 3-1 Baby Wings rights now over Baby Buffalo Slugs, shall I say it again.... DAT FUTURE!

It's over. Prospects championship is ours. Hang another banner at the Joe!

Spl1nter

Went with hockey streams as well. One of the cons compared to gamecenter is no highlights in the dvr functionality. Very nice feature if you are starting to watch a game in the 3rd period.

I'm planning on watching some Moosehead games from last season now, hoping to get a better idea of Mac's game.

Edit: Most noticeable thing about HS so far is the fucking frame rate. Soooo much better than GC's.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't watch HS on my Xbox right? That's the only thing holding me back compared to gamecenter.

I can't watch HS on my Xbox right? That's the only thing holding me back compared to gamecenter.

HockeyStreams and its staff are commited and dedicated to providing the highest quality product. Below you is a list of features that are exclusive to HockeyStreams in its market.

- 3200Kbps feeds
- iPhone Support
- DVR Capabilities (Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward on live and on-demand streams)
- Flash Technology
- Watch using your XBOX, XBOX360, or PLAYSTATION 3
- Popcorn Hour Support
- Watch using VLC

TUSR

Banned
HockeyStreams and its staff are commited and dedicated to providing the highest quality product. Below you is a list of features that are exclusive to HockeyStreams in its market.

- 3200Kbps feeds
- iPhone Support
- DVR Capabilities (Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward on live and on-demand streams)
- Flash Technology
- Watch using your XBOX, XBOX360, or PLAYSTATION 3
- Popcorn Hour Support
- Watch using VLC

Watch using your XBOX, XBOX360, or PLAYSTATION 3

Watch using your XBOX

What.

Top Bottom