• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
With Pronger on LTIR and Cleary signed, the Flyers are exactly 100k under cap ceiling. :lol

If there was any doubt on if there is a GM that is worse then Feaster, this Cleary signing confirms that there is. With a NTC clause is absolutely brutal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HockeyStreams and its staff are commited and dedicated to providing the highest quality product. Below you is a list of features that are exclusive to HockeyStreams in its market.

- 3200Kbps feeds
- iPhone Support
- DVR Capabilities (Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward on live and on-demand streams)
- Flash Technology
- Watch using your XBOX, XBOX360, or PLAYSTATION 3
- Popcorn Hour Support
- Watch using VLC
Interesting, seems better then GCL in every way....looks like ill get it, lots of exciting Bulldog players this year too I'd love to check out.

With Pronger on LTIR and Cleary signed, the Flyers are exactly 100k under cap ceiling. :lol
What a joke, it must be painful being a Flyers fan and watching Holmgren do everything but address the teams needs.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you Flyers, now enjoy a guy that tries his darndest, but will get thrown around and really not do a whole lot for ya!

Quick

Banned
It only just clicked on me that Mason Raymond signed a tryout contract with the Leafs.

Odd thing to think about at this time.

WELL, back to my Kessel/Bozak Leafs fanfic.

HockeyStreams and its staff are commited and dedicated to providing the highest quality product. Below you is a list of features that are exclusive to HockeyStreams in its market.

- 3200Kbps feeds
- iPhone Support
- DVR Capabilities (Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward on live and on-demand streams)
- Flash Technology
- Watch using your XBOX, XBOX360, or PLAYSTATION 3
- Popcorn Hour Support
- Watch using VLC

Wow, I gotta get on that.

Quick

Banned
MTL_8474056_Subban_PK.jpg

Evander Kane ain't pleased with your racism, Smiley.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That hockeystreams bundle also includes the NHL draft, awards AND Olympics for those without cable all at 60 FPS and cheaper then GCL. Crazy, and they have a sample on their site to see what the quality is like and it looks so much smoother.

I feel filthy with Nash in a Rangers uniform as my avatar, being a Canuck fan.
You should, what's wrong with you?

TUSR

Banned
That hockeystreams bundle also includes the NHL draft, awards AND Olympics for those without cable all at 60 FPS and cheaper then GCL. Crazy, and they have a sample on their site to see what the quality is like and it looks so much smoother.

You should, what's wrong with you?

I have a man crush on Nash.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just saw the Cleary news.

Feels SO good.

Cleary rejected the Red Wings' offer on July 3 of a three-year, $5.5 million contract ($2 million in each of the first two seasons and $1.5 million the final season).

Feels even better. What's wrong with you, Holland?

cleary signs with flyers

3 years

2.75 mil

NTC

wat

lol @ NTC

Old man Cleary doesn't want to move.

aaaaahahahahahahahahaha

no, seriously

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaha

Congratz Crazed!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Homer going all in!

lol

Lol Philly. They make so many moves yet never improve their team.

Thank you Flyers, now enjoy a guy that tries his darndest, but will get thrown around and really not do a whole lot for ya!

It only just clicked on me that Mason Raymond signed a tryout contract with the Leafs.

I'd take a fantasy slot.

Just woke up to Cleary news. Damnit Holmgren.

Just saw the Cleary news.

Feels SO good.

Feels even better. What's wrong with you, Holland?

ajJnI.gif

0rAbgvu.gif

4eyCCCq.gif

kPm1KJh.gif

2V9Wv0l.gif

SMPxc1L.gif

BANNERS!!!!!

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll get bought out next year and resign with Detroit.

pmtXQrY.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Please send me a copy when it's finished.

Also was hearing on TSN Radio this morning the Leafs and Kadri are closing in on a 2 year bridge contract. Leafs are just under 3 mil a year while the Kadri came seems to be looking for closer to 3.5ish.

Montresor

It would be a miracle if Franson and Kadri are signed and under the cap and dressed for the annual Habs box-stretching at the beginning of the season... I'm not optimistic.

Would be so awesome though. Bring on the season... I can't wait to see Bernier/Clarkson/Bolland for the first time.

They're based in Sweden I believe where copyright laws go to die. I was reading that essentially when you purchase their service all you're actually purchasing is legal counseling.
Hmmm. My main concern with them is them getting shut down. This seems like it would work though.

Top Bottom