• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You know you want to watch McCarron lay out some team's scrub player who will never make the roster.

and then get beaten up buy some no talent veteran plug with 5 NHL games experience because he wants to prove himself :(
Really hope we get to see Galchenyuk play with Collberg and Hudon at some point.

Solo

You know you want to watch McCarron lay out some team's scrub player who will never make the roster.

and then get beaten up buy some no talent veteran plug with 5 NHL games experience because he wants to prove himself :(

I'll watch the highlights, but that's it. Made the mistake of watching pre-season games last time they had 'em. Never again. First game I watch this season will be in person at the Bell Centre when the Habs box stretch the Leafs Oct. 1.

The best passer and dancer in the NHL will be at Leafs training camp!

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 1m

#NHL breaking news. Kadri will b ready for #Leafs camp. Expect news Kadri and #Leafs have reached agreement on 2 yrs just shy of 6M.

Now where does this leave Franson

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The best passer and dancer in the NHL will be at Leafs training camp!

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 1m

#NHL breaking news. Kadri will b ready for #Leafs camp. Expect news Kadri and #Leafs have reached agreement on 2 yrs just shy of 6M.

Now where does this leave Franson

Samyy! Bow down to your god!

1297361827048_ORIGINAL.jpg

Samyy

Samyy! Bow down to your god!

I will gladly bow down, I don't hate him unconditionally :p he did a fantastic job, im happy.

Now lets hope for Franson...

So Kadri got Subban'd? 2014 Hart Trophy Lady Byng winner imminent.

Lady Byng? Not when he's destroying Eller and Gallagher every Habs vs. Leafs game.

Anyway, less then 2million for Franson? Im guessing someone is being traded?

gaming_noob

The best second line in the league is cemented: Lupul Kadri Clarkson

Now send Holzer down and sign Franson on multi-year deal at $3M aav

Samyy

Our Top 9 is good, we are one center away from it being great imo. I really like the the third line of Kulemin - Bolland, wonder who fights their way onto that line.

Kulemin - Bolland - Ross would be nasty, as would Biggs. Theres Raymond to consider as well I guess.

Spl1nter

Our Top 9 is good, we are one center away from it being great imo. I really like the the third line of Kulemin - Bolland, wonder who fights their way onto that line.

Kulemin - Bolland - Ross would be nasty, as would Biggs. Theres Raymond to consider as well I guess.

Colborne. He deserves better than mclaren and orr.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

I'm so excited for this year

Our forwards look very good (hopefully they do what they did last year)

Our defense looks very good (phaneuf being dumb pending)

Our goalies look very good

FUCKING EXCITE

Spl1nter

Could see Kulemin for sure being traded sometime this season. Just dont see him with the team next year. Would be only russian player and probably wants more than 3 million.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Could see Kulemin for sure being traded sometime this season. Just dont see him with the team next year. Would be only russian player and probably wants more than 3 million.

But kulemin is a very good piece and we don't have don't have anyone else to fill his 2 way defensive awesomeness.

Samyy

Colborne. He deserves better than mclaren and orr.

Ah yea, he was pretty good in his brief stint during the playoffs, not to mention he added some size this offseason. Another one to watch at camp.
I like Kuli, I hope they keep him, dependable guy.

I'm so excited for this year

Our forwards look very good (hopefully they do what they did last year)

Our defense looks very good (phaneuf being dumb pending)

Our goalies look very good

FUCKING EXCITE

Only thing I disagree with is the defence. I think they are just okay. It really depends on how well Ranger plays and if Gardiner is ready to take the next step.

Spl1nter

But kulemin is a very good piece and we don't have don't have anyone else to fill his 2 way defensive awesomeness.

D'amigo, Ashton, Biggs, Ross all could fill his roll to a degree. Obviously not completely so it would be a loss but I just dont see him back next year and at some point (deadline) we should get some return for him. Could be completely wrong and he wants to stay in Toronto, only management knows. Exact same goes for Bolland. We actually have great 3rd line prospects.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
D'amigo, Ashton, Biggs, Ross all could fill his roll to a degree. Obviously not completely so it would be a loss but I just dont see him back next year and at some point (deadline) we should get some return for him. Could be completely wrong and he wants to stay in Toronto, only management knows. Exact same goes for Bolland. We actually have great 3rd line prospects.

Even Hawks fans don't like Bolland :p

Really, I think this is the deal most were expecting, so I don't know why the agent and Kadri had to stretch this stupid shit out.

3 million for Franson? I hope so, but I think he deserves more. We'd have to bury a few contracts in the AHL just to get every last bit of money to afford him.

Or, we can trade Liles.

I TOLD YOU GUYS! LILES AND REIMER FOR A PICK AND PROSPECT FROM CALGARY!

Hell, I think Reimer would be a good fit in Edmonton as well.

calder

That's Hockey is on, loving the training camp stories and news.

Not loving how often a players b-roll footage is of his team scoring a sweet goal against a totally overmatched Jets defense. :-/ Basically every nice goal the Sens scored last year was in Winnipeg apparently Jesus.

Montresor

And that makes them different from every team's first line how exactly?

Except maybe the Flames'.

You bastard Smiley.

Oh and: YES! Kadri signed a reasonable deal. Only Franson left. I'm pleased with the Leafs' offseason so far. And before the smart ass comments come in, yes Clarkson is very overpaid but I have a soft spot for gritty players who bleed blue and white.

Quick

Banned
You bastard Smiley.

Oh and: YES! Kadri signed a reasonable deal. Only Franson left. I'm pleased with the Leafs' offseason so far. And before the smart ass comments come in, yes Clarkson is very overpaid but I have a soft spot for gritty players who bleed blue and white.

1187248_10151851719545972_938283571_n.jpg

Might need to get that looked at.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Panthers are like the Catina bar from Star Wars with all their misfits and random players.

Top Bottom