• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

TUSR

Banned
Damn that Tunnel Bear program is pretty good.

Anyone know if it will let me watch Canucks games on Game Center?

RC

Banned
Tried to think up a logo for us, this is the best I could come up with:

CsQrJ1g.jpg

Nothing too exciting, then there's this:

FVyah44.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm curious to how light weight it really is, if it is anything like the Bauer Nexus I tried, then sign me up!

says they are aiming for 460g (40g more than nexus)

actually kinda surprised that no one has purchased the shootout with gary roberts package yet lol

TUSR

Banned
Whoops, posted the wrong one:

2GD7cO4.jpg

Thats great. Flat enough to be an iOS 7 icon :lol

You worried about your CC info? Lots of people on hfboards have used it and I haven't seen any reported problems, its literally better in every way and cheaper.

The whole, "it runs on donations" but you need to donate to have an account. Its a good way to not get knocked for being a pay to use service. I was extremely disappointed with GC last year, all blackouts do is hurt the paying customer. Might just give it a shot because my new place doesn't have HD cable, or cable.

Merguson

Banned
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
Some offer sheet speculation on Cody Franson. Anything above $3.3 mil pretty sure Tor would take the 1rst rnd pick. Anything under...match.

Does Holmgren need another D? Burkie in Calgary? Anyone?

Samyy

Does Holmgren need another D? Burkie in Calgary? Anyone?

I don't think Burke is eager to give up another potential top 2 pick. Caused way too much drama for him and the team last time around. Calgary is the last team I see offer sheeting over 3.3.

The whole, "it runs on donations" but you need to donate to have an account. Its a good way to not get knocked for being a pay to use service. I was extremely disappointed with GC last year, all blackouts do is hurt the paying customer. Might just give it a shot because my new place doesn't have HD cable, or cable.
The donation bit I'm sure is just to cover their ass legally in case they get shut down. You're still playing for it the same if they said you have to buy it

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's the Leafs so Calgary would make it to the conference finals, somehow. Leafs luck.
No amount of Leafs Luck is going to help Calgary.

I'm a few years they may be good.

But now they have....

What the fuck do they have???

I'm sorry, Zedge. I do like Calgary...but Feaster has been pretty shitty for the franchise. At least they have some solid prospects and lots of cap space.

I also doubt there will be an offer sheet. If Feaster really is going to confer with Burke, I think Burke would steer him towards a trade first.

zedge

No amount of Leafs Luck is going to help Calgary.

I'm a few years they may be good.

But now they have....

What the fuck do they have???

I'm sorry, Zedge. I do like Calgary...but Feaster has been pretty shitty for the franchise. At least they have some solid prospects and lots of cap space.

I also doubt there will be an offer sheet. If Feaster really is going to confer with Burke, I think Burke would steer him towards a trade first.

Heh, hes no worse than Sutter, and he was left with a big mess. At least the "some what" near future looks better. Its just the way it is. See if Burke stirs it up a bit, or is given the power to do so.

Erdrick

Fuck yeah. Dude looks so zen.

Sucks about Wellwood. He was actually pretty damn good here. Seemed to do well for the Jets too.

His first year with us was quite decent. Had nearly 50 points, and was a great fit on nearly any line. Last year... He just couldn't find any chemistry with anyone, it seemed. He was a scratch for many games last year. I know he was soft as hell, and was not really the type of player that Jets management was keen on keeping, so the writing was pretty much on the wall after this year.

Wish the guy well.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I just got it today and it cost $109 and literally has 10x the features. The 60 FPS is a huge upgrade too, and no more blackouts.
109?! Can't share streams? I guess it's good if you get all games and have no cable though. Also no fucking blackouts I assume
Heh, hes no worse than Sutter, and he was left with a big mess. At least the "some what" near future looks better. Its just the way it is. See if Burke stirs it up a bit, or is given the power to do so.
I thought Sutter was a great coach but shitty GM. It did seem Calgary was super stacked at one point with D, Kipper, and my favourite player Iginla; they just couldn't replicate that SC run.

I'd say Iginla is why I have a soft spot for Cgy....plus I used to live in Edm and it sucked.

Montresor

Hockey season coming soon, and right now at my apartment all I have is an antenna giving me CBC, CTV, Global, etc... in HD. In total about 10 channels, but now Sportsnet, no LeafsTV, no TSN. I don't know if I'll be able to last all year long with only CBC games on Saturday night.

If Rogers cable actually works with XB1 I might actually climb back on board as a Rogers customer.

I don't know about that $109 hockey stream thing. Isn't that a set of pirated streams? How likely are the streams to stay up and remain stable?

Top Bottom