• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Montresor

Bring on Leafs-Habs opening day.

iqKeNUFcJPi3W.gif

Samyy

Looks like Lupul found a way to injure himself before the season even started, not on the ice - update coming around noon :(

Hope hes okay.

Also: Colton Orr, Matt Finn, Kenny Ryan.

We know Finn is injured so im kinda just speculating that these guys might be as well.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Shocking news: Cleary still at Wings camp and is now reported to be practically begging for a job. Wonderful.

Holland said they still have to clear roster room and it may not happen.

Either way, I see disappointment coming.

JABEE

Cleary doesn't show up to Flyers camp. I guess that means that albatross of a contract won't be coming to Philadelphia.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Looks like Lupul found a way to injure himself before the season even started, not on the ice - update coming around noon :(

Hope hes okay.

Also: Colton Orr, Matt Finn, Kenny Ryan.

We know Finn is injured so im kinda just speculating that these guys might be as well.

OH FFS LUPUL

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My prediction: Wings end up trading Tatar to fit Cleary on roster and Wings fans everywhere cry tears of disappointment because our idiot GM once again puts loyalty in the way of business.

Samyy

fucking hell lupul, hopefully its only that he is too hungover from last night picking up girls at tiff.

If he was hungover we are never going to hear the end of that story. Like literally every single news station in Toronto will be talking about that shit for the next 2 months. Lets hope for something else :p

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lupul, Franson and Bozak for #1 Center.

Better be lupul, franson and bozak for Nash and Richards

There's no way I'd be happy without getting a PF back

If he was hungover we are never going to hear the end of that story. Like literally every single news station in Toronto will be talking about that shit for the next 2 months. Lets hope for something else :p

It ranks pretty low compared to all the other lupul scandals :p

Plinko

Daniel Cleary to Helene St. James:

"Flying to Traverse. I'm back. Signing tonight."

Sadness, as predicted :(

Hold me, Crazed. Hold me. If they trade Tatar I may be done.

Spl1nter

Detroit Red Wings ‏@DetroitRedWings 4m
Breaking News: Wings agree to terms on 1-year contract with Daniel Cleary, who will fly to Traverse City tonight to join the club for camp.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit Red Wings ‏@DetroitRedWings 4m
Breaking News: Wings agree to terms on 1-year contract with Daniel Cleary, who will fly to Traverse City tonight to join the club for camp.

Haaaaaa

Meanwhile in NY...

JOHN GIANNONE ‏@jaygeemsg 1h

Lundqvist, on if he could picture playing anywhere but NY: "No. No...The team and I have the same goal." Suffice to say he expects to stay.

calder

Well, sounds like MAF is in mid-playoff form!

Josh Yohe @JoshYohe_Trib

Fleury just allowed a goal that can't be described. It was an own goal. I will leave it at that.
9:15 AM - 12 Sep 2013

Josh Yohe @JoshYohe_Trib

Fleury has allowed two goals on two shots. Glass and Adams are your goal scorers.
9:16 AM - 12 Sep 2013

Josh Yohe ✔ @JoshYohe_Trib

Fleury has now allowed three goals on three shots. At least Crosby scored on the last one. Sounds better than Glass or Adams.
9:19 AM - 12 Sep 2013

Top Bottom