• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Did someone say Master Chie--Oh Master Chef.

tumblr_lyqmf7FJzT1ro3os9o1_400.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
I love watching Master Chef and seeing my wife get salty when her favorite doesn't get picked as the best dish of the challenge or whatever. "The other one was way better!" How do you know? You can't taste it!

TrueGrime

Damn. That Ho-Sang kid. The Canadian-born 17-year-old’s father is a black Jamaican of Chinese descent, his mother is Chilean with Russian and Swedish bloodlines, and is Jewish.

Razorskin

----- ------
Damn. That Ho-Sang kid. The Canadian-born 17-year-old’s father is a black Jamaican of Chinese descent, his mother is Chilean with Russian and Swedish bloodlines, and is Jewish.

Who do you think you are? Pierre McGuire Me?

I'm still disappointed he's only 1/4 naturally athletic.

Apparently Detroit would be in on Iginla if he makes it to FA.

SIGN ALL THE OLD/FORMER CAPTAINS!!!

Let's resign Alfie, sign Iggy, and trade for Jumbo Joe, Trifecta!

Even I think Thornton deserves a better retirement community than Detroit.
Could be a bladder infection if he's never pissed on things before. Happened to our cat eons ago.
This is a fairly new cat, adopted 4-5 months ago. He's young and I'm not sure if he's just marking because we have another cat or not. I don't have much experience with cats and I can't read them for shit.

Even I think Thornton deserves a better retirement community than Detroit.

This is a fairly new cat, adopted 4-5 months ago. He's young and I'm not sure if he's just marking because we have another cat or not. I don't have much experience with cats and I can't read them for shit.

Yeah, but to be fair you just hate us no matter what and would like us to suck and not get any good players.

Calamari41

41 > 38
according to my brother, i threw my laifu away when i embraced the waifu.

My pony loving brother is now taking jabs at me.

Pony loving brother taking jabs? He has no right. No right.

You could print out that picture of Kat, cut a hole in it, and fuck it in the middle of the street and he would still have no right.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Apparently Detroit would be in on Iginla if he makes it to FA.

SIGN ALL THE OLD/FORMER CAPTAINS!!!

Let's resign Alfie, sign Iggy, and trade for Jumbo Joe, Trifecta!

Holland is terrible.

Top Bottom