• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
Bq2-1IECQAAouk4.png:large

I only live for Hertl now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hate the group challenge episodes. Too Hell's Kitchen-esque. :\

It's the extra drama special tonight.
I started watching Masterchef Australia due to Gafs recommendation and I like it better than the US version. Its definitely of a higher quality.

I like Hell's Kitchen too :lol

oh man I hate Leslie so much :lol HE'S NO LEADER FFS

-keeps watching-

MUTINY ROFL

Smiley90

LOOOOOOOOOOL

WHEN THEY
ASK LESLIE TO NOMINATE THREE AND HE DOESN'T GET TO CHOOSE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that's what you deserve you prick :lol

Seriously, he's three times as old as Ahran :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOOOOOOOOOOL

WHEN THEY
ASK LESLIE TO NOMINATE THREE AND HE DOESN'T GET TO CHOOSE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that's what you deserve you prick :lol

Seriously, he's three times as old as Ahran :lol
I laughed so hard at that, and I knew it was coming.
Guy is a sack of shit going for the 18 year old, I love how everyone was just bailed on him as soon as he was captain

Smiley90

I laughed so hard at that, and I knew it was coming.
Guy is a sack of shit going for the 18 year old, I love how everyone was just bailed on him as soon as he was captain

It was awesome. :lol

My pick remains Christian. Or Big Willie 'cause his name is Big Willie.

Smiley90

oh god

Now they're helping Francis B during the elimination challenge to get rid of Leslie LOL, this keeps getting better and better. even if he gets through this, he'll just keep getting nominated by EVERYONE.

Red_Man

So is MasterChef US any good? MasterChef Australia is so good but I wasn't thrilled with MasterChef Canada.
I prefer MC:A so far from how much of it I've watched, it's better in every way pretty much accept for the fact they don't have Ramsay. The US version seems a lot more dramatized, but it's still pretty good and worth watching if you enjoy MC:A imo. Just a bit of a different experience, closer to the Canadian version.

Smiley90

This fucking cat is pissing all over the bed and carpet and chewing on power cables and I'm the bad guy for wanting him gone. Fuck cats.

fuck you, cats are amazing

you ARE the bad guy

If I were your cat I'd piss all over your fucking bed too

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I prefer MC:A so far from how much of it I've watched, it's better in every way pretty much accept for the fact they don't have Ramsay. The US version seems a lot more dramatized, but it's still pretty good and worth watching if you enjoy MC:A imo. Just a bit of a different experience, closer to the Canadian version.

I'll probably check it out. I've only watched last season of MC:A and I'm watching this season but for the most part the contestants are likeable and they aren't assholes to each other. It's one of the reasons I like it.

This fucking cat is pissing all over the bed and carpet and chewing on power cables and I'm the bad guy for wanting him gone. Fuck cats.

:mad:

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Is it really? I've never seen it. Should I start watching it?

What about the Crocodile Dundee movies? Did you at least like those?

Yes. I love it. Most of the contestants are likeable and they aren't assholes to each other. Also there's 3-4 episodes a week. It's in the middle of the season now.

Red_Man

Alright now I know you people are fucked.
I didn't believe it myself, but there was a big thread on how good it was so I checked it out and it's legitimately better than the US version.

Is it really? I've never seen it. Should I start watching it
It's better in every way except for the lack of Ramsay. It has more episodes and has a much larger focus on the cooking aspects of the show. I recommend it seeing as you seem to be a pretty big MC fan. The challenge some of the contestants had to complete just to get an apron into the top group was itself more impressive than most challenges I've seen on the US MC.

Smiley90

Yes. I love it. Most of the contestants are likeable and they aren't assholes to each other. Also there's 3-4 episodes a week. It's in the middle of the season now.

I didn't believe it myself, but there was a big thread on how good it was so I checked it out and it's legitimately better than the US version.

It's better in every way except for the lack of Ramsay. It has more episodes and has a much larger focus on the cooking aspects of the show. I recommend it seeing as you seem to be a pretty big MC fan.

Alright I'll check it out.

Red_Man

Another thing I prefer with MC:A is how personable and likeable the judges are. They aren't trying to put on a show and intentionally trying to be pricks.

ok you guys convinced me, lol. I'll check MCA out too. which season is the best?
There's already something like 40 episodes for the current season, so just start with that one.

Smiley90

40 episodes per season?!? the fuck?!?

I'll start with the first one, I have time.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
ok you guys convinced me, lol. I'll check MCA out too. which season is the best?

I don't know. I started with S5 and am watching S6 now.

40 episodes per season?!? the fuck?!?

I'll start with the first one, I have time.

There's 3-4 episodes a week x about 18 weeks. From what I saw of the Canadian MC, what was done in 1 episode is spread out over 3 or 4 in the Australian version.

Top Bottom