• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

RC

Banned
Thanks y'all.

iKiLhqDWUaJZU.gif

zedge

Looks like RC has finally found employment. Sure it doesn't pay a lot, but it's a first step, and I'll be working from home mostly.

Drinks on me fellas!

Work from home eh.. Is it safe to bring the clientele to your place of residence?

grats :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looks like RC has finally found employment. Sure it doesn't pay a lot, but it's a first step, and I'll be working from home mostly.

Drinks on me fellas!

When and where can we redeem said free drinks?

Acid08

Banned

Drinks on me fellas!
Congrats RC Desi RC Desi! Always good to have some money coming in even if it's not a lot.

Samyy

I think it's a bit unfair to categorize Richie as a goon just because he's big and fights. His offensive stats are legitimately good.

That said, I wouldn't take him before Ehlers/Nylander.

Yea I don't mind taking him if Ehlers or Nylander are gone
Its just I'm afraid both will be on the board when we take Ritchie. I don't think he is bad, he is definitely many steps ahead of Biggs, but really we need some skilled prospects in our camp. Just take a look at our depth at RW after Kessel....

Also my big concern is that he already is a huge kid, how much of his performance in the OHL can be chalked up to him being just so much bigger physically then his peers?

rofl did they really play that tune at MSG?

New York Rangers

ROBB STARK - All was going well in his life, then someone played "Rains of Castamere" in MSG

Congrats Desi. I was really lucky in that I managed to get my current job while still at my last one, but job hunting is a slog no matter your situation.

MPW

markov for 3 more years??!!

i rather have markov for 2 years 6.5m per year

and PK is still not signed long term...

Why the fuck does LA get to be Tyrion. Chicago has drunk from just as many cups recently. And LA fanwagoners are even more brash and arrogant than Chicago bandwagoners.

Plus Tyrion is original 6.

I notice MacInnis says 'Potential'.

Do you really think they'll reach this... 'potential'... under the Leafs development system?

Then do you think they'll get playing time under Carlyle?

This reporter says 'No ahahaha'.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hartnell on his number."I have a couple in mind. I don't want to take Mr. Johansen's No.19. But I'm going to say I want it so he feels bad."

Hartnell on being impressed with Columbus this season: "I'm like geez who are these little turds running around?"

NHL Blue JacketsVerified account
‏@BlueJacketsNHL
#littleturds

:lol

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Hartnell on his number."I have a couple in mind. I don't want to take Mr. Johansen's No.19. But I'm going to say I want it so he feels bad."

Hartnell on being impressed with Columbus this season: "I'm like geez who are these little turds running around?"

NHL Blue JacketsVerified account
‏@BlueJacketsNHL
#littleturds

Top Bottom