• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
Brown is still a piece of shit no matter what awards he wins. His fault Hertl didn't get recognized today, even if it was just with a nomination.

Maybe Burns will win his award, Marleau sure as hell ain't winning the Byng.

Bob Murray was alright. (Better than Burke as far as managing assets)

Get us Kesler somehow for a reasonable trade and I'll really be on board with his award.

Was gonna joke that Dustin Brown leads with the knee but I was beaten like someone who took a knee from Dustin Brown and met Stoll in the corner.

zroid

Banned
Stop showing me these Dustin Brown off-ice clips, you're making it harder to hate him, dammit

(I'm obviously way behind, watching it on TV)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lundqvist was 6th in the Vezina voting, Kreider 10th in Calder (would have been higher if his game didn't fall off a bit around the Olympic break and then getting injured before coming back with a vengeance in the playoffs).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tuukka's Vezina win comes on the 8th anniversary of the day he was traded from the Leafs.

Razorskin

----- ------
tf79tG0.png

Ted Lindsay Award
Winner: Sidney Crosby

Selke Trophy
Winner: Patrice Bergeron

Masterton Trophy
Winner: Dominic Moore

Calder Trophy
Winner: Nathan MacKinnon

Art Ross Trophy

Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy
Winner: Alexander Ovechkin

King Clancy Memorial Trophy
Winner: Andrew Ference

NHL Foundation Player Award

Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award
Winner: Dustin Brown

EA NHL 15 Cover Vote Winner

Norris Trophy
Winner: Duncan Keith

Jack Adams Award
Winner: Patrick Roy

William M. Jennings Trophy
Winner: Jonathan Quick

Lady Byng Trophy
Winner: Ryan O'Reilly

General Manager of the Year
Winner: Bob Murray

Vezina Trophy
Winner: Tuuka Rask

Hart Trophy

Socreges

Banned
James Rodríguez is awesome. Two lovely assists and a beautiful goal. Definitely one of my favourite players.

Also, lol NHL. So desperate for cultural relevance, they let Cuba fucking Gooding Jr in the door.

Revenant

V

This. Also, if you haven't seen it yet, I was "babbling" about reports that the Hawks opened Sharpie up as a trade piece.

Also, yay Keith.

Bergeron winning is horseshit.

What you and Marvie said was different. Marvie said he'd like to see him get a shot. You said we had a 2C in Teuvo. Placing a undersized Rookie as the second line pivot for on the job center training isn't quite having a 2C. There is a glut of centers out there this offseason, it'd be silly for the Hawks not to at least stir the pot.

Need someone to make a Hampus Lindholm cover.

Also tax time is coming up. Apart from paying off massive CC debt, I think it's time I finally decided on a proper 'current gen' console.

Xbone is winning because: Controller, Hrtc and *geek wheeze voice* my purchasssessss

What you and Marvie said was different. Marvie said he'd like to see him get a shot. You said we had a 2C in Teuvo. Placing a undersized Rookie as the second line pivot for on the job center training isn't quite having a 2C. There is a glut of centers out there this offseason, it'd be silly for the Hawks not to at least stir the pot.

The issue is what it'll take to get one of them. If it's Sharp or something, fuck that. I'd rather see how Teuvo does first. Sure as shit won't be worse than Handzus was.

Socreges

Banned

Also tax time is coming up. Apart from paying off massive CC debt, I think it's time I finally decided on a proper 'current gen' console.

Xbone is winning because: Controller, Hrtc and *geek wheeze voice* my purchasssessss
Bloodborne says you'd be making a terrible mistake

Also I thought the DS4 was supposed to rival the XB1 controller this time?

Quantum Break says he is making the right choice (also Halo Master Chief collection).

Do it Dastardly, embrace 900p and get half of GAF to hate you because you made the wrong console choice, do it!!!

Seriously though, love my Xbox One and the constant updates from MS have been amazing along with some sweet exclusives coming the next two years

I held it and it felt like a dead fetus in my hands. Frail, hollow and uncomfortable.

Quantum Break says he is making the right choice (also Halo Master Chief collection).

Do it Dastardly, embrace 900p and get half of GAF to hate you because you made the wrong console choice, do it!!!

Seriously though, love my Xbox One and the constant updates from MS have been amazing along with some sweet exclusives coming the next two years

Oh my god, I completely forgot about Quantum Break. And not being a Souls person, I'm not too fussed about Bloodbjorn. Or Master Chef Collection.

But yeah, Quantum Break is definitely a dealbreaker.

lol Alan wake fan your opinion is less than worthless

I stand with Crazed at the front lines of the Alan Wake Army.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Wii U, come play Mario Kart with us.

Acid08

Banned

Old ass Halo games omg next gen is here~~~

Socreges

Banned
I held it and it felt like a dead fetus in my hands. Frail, hollow and uncomfortable.

Oh my god, I completely forgot about Quantum Break. And not being a Souls person, I'm not too fussed about Bloodbjorn. Or Master Chef Collection.

But yeah, Quantum Break is definitely a dealbreaker.
GwzhIvX.gif

Oh speaking of gaming, this weekend I'm gonna take 3 hits of LSD and play Dead Space in the dark.

This is gonna be stupid fun.

You're lucky Ducks GAF overrides Nintendo GAF because I'd be very cross with you if that weren't the case

<3

It's not Nintendo, they've done nothing wrong, it's me.

I still have my SNES and all it's games. That's what I turn to when I want Nintendfun.

Top Bottom