• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

That sounds like a great way to spend a weekend. I beat Dead Space like four times. Loved that game.

Someday I will find an acid hookup in So Cal. Someday.

For your sake, I hope you find one soon.

Current games I've played on acid and had an awesome time with: Rez, Geometry Wars 1 + 2 (the colors children, THE COLORS!), Bee Movie: The Game (no srsly), Resident Evil 4 and Amnesia.

Love the world cup

Love a chance for Suarez to show how much of a silly sausage he is.

Callahan's agent:

Convinced Callahan was done and dusted with the Bolts. Hope he resigns. I don't think the Bolts got the chance they deserved this year. Should've been matched with the Pens.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
yarrr I hate the nintendo sea and everything in it

ibpXXVXarx6mIa.gif

Very much so. One big Adventure game, where even a walk down to 7-11 to buy iced coffee feels like a boss encounter in Shadow of the Colossus. Gets awkward when you start riding the back of the clerk behind the counter while yelling "ACTIVATE FIRE SHIELD" though...

Achievement Unlocked: Realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

50G

For your sake, I hope you find one soon.

Current games I've played on acid and had an awesome time with: Geometry Wars 1 + 2 (the colors children, THE COLORS!)

I'm pretty sure Geometry Wars 2 is in my top five games of last gen. Maybe top three. Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, Geometry Wars 2....yeah I can make a case for it being in there.

Samyy

Anyway its sounding like Leafs and Bolland aren't that close to a deal so its likely he walks for more money from a team like Florida.

Enjoy Dubbed!

Oh and I think its hilarious that Kulemin is walking because it means we lost the entire Kulemin- Grabovski - MacArthur line, which was a really great line, for like nothing. Nada. Not a measly late draft pick. Oh that wonderful asset management. At least it let us sign Clarkson though, right?

Acid08

Banned
Acid's avatar is still some godtier shit. Props for rocking it this long cause goddamn.
I doubt I'll ever change it back to the regular version. Unless Jumbo actually does end up getting traded I guess.

And San Francisco is an amazing place to trip. So many beautiful places.

Socreges

Banned
I doubt I'll ever change it back to the regular version. Unless Jumbo actually does end up getting traded I guess.

Will be there for 2 days 2 nights in July. Probably gonna be disappointed that we didn't get more time.

Quick

Banned

Do you have that original avatar lying around? I want to try something new.

Holiday

Banned
I feel so unsure about all new consoles. I guess I'll end up getting a PS4 for Destiny, MGS, and friends.

With all these rumor teases about Spezza, if the Blues lose out and have to sign Berglund I'll be double hurt.

Acid08

Banned
I feel so unsure about all new consoles. I guess I'll end up getting a PS4 for Destiny, MGS, and friends.

With all these rumor teases about Spezza, if the Blues lose out and have to sign Berglund I'll be double hurt.
Yup, nothing has really stood out to me on either of them unfortunately. I definitely want to play MGS but not for $400+.

ZeroGravity

Chris Johnston @reporterchris
Sportsnet has learned that Ryan Callahan is on the verge of signing a long-term extension with #TBLightning

Haven't nailed down the precise terms of Ryan Callahan's #TBLightning extension. Believed to be longer than five years at roughly $5.5M AAV.
HAPPENING

been in Los Angeles for a month and my digestive tract can't handle all this Mexican food.

It's good but damn.

Gonna miss all the palm trees when I go back.

I hope you lose out. Don't want to be stuck with Berglund and a draft pick.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dominic Moore on free agency and the Rangers:

“I’ve told them that I want to stay and I want to keep it simple,” Moore said. “My agent [Larry Kelly] has been in touch with them, but as of now there hasn’t been any negotiating.

“This is where I want to be, but if nothing is done by next week, I have to do the right thing and see what else might be there.”

Samyy

It's Grabovski's buyout that still makes no #$@%ing sense.

david-clarkson-326x235.jpg

As far as I'm concerned MacArthur is one of the bigger loses since he liked it in Toronto until Carlyle came around and now hes tearing it up on a division rival when he would be a perfect piece on our second line, him and Kadri played well together last season. Ah well.

He probably would have been a good 2 mil cheaper then Clarkson too :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm watching MasterRace Australia

I can't get over how awesomely thick all these accents are.

http://www.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?The+NHL%e2%80%99s+Alternative+Awards&id=455591

Harold Ballard Award
Awarded to the owner who best contributes to the downfall of a franchise.

Winner: Eugene Melnyk (Senators)
Runners-up: Daryl Katz (Oilers) and Charles Wang (Islanders)

One day some forensic accountant will look into the Ottawa Senators' Melnyk and discover some kind of Ponzi scheme at play that will make Bernie Madoff look like Zell Kravinsky. I'm sure of it. Melnyk's time as the Sens' owner has been witness to a trend of talent leaving the nation's capital for unspoken reasons. Dany Heatley, Daniel Alfredsson, and now Jason Spezza (pending) have all forced an escape from Ottawa. Melnyk wraps his dodgy finances in a thin veil of crazy, like hiring forensic doctors to investigate Matt Cooke's skate to Erik Karlsson's Achilles. The result? A team that missed the playoffs, does not have a first round draft pick, is about to trade their best player, and is seemingly on the precipice of a full on rebuild. Good luck getting Ottawans out to Kanata to watch that.

Katz has overseen the decline of a once great franchise to embarrassment, wasting talent and believing in Kevin Lowe's vision which seems to be simply: hire ex-Oilers. He also occasionally flirts with other cities in order to force government funding of a new arena. Charles Wang is, well, you know.

Sounds about right.

Top Bottom