• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Calamari41

41 > 38
Chill out I just want a dastardly jerk and then she's all yours

7Q8kNxF.gif

Merguson

Banned
Tim Leiweke is apparently talking with Martin Brodeur at the Rogers Centre.

So how soon do you think we'll announce the deal on July 1st?

Heretic

I hereby decree a Mario Kart tournament wherein the winner shall have the hand of the beautiful dstrdl
HOW CARE YOU PUT OUR CAPTAINESS UP FOR GRABS!!!

LIKE YOU NEED ANYMORE WOMEN TO HOVER HAND
Hahaha!

-.- I will cut you.

So a race between you and Pringles basically?
So Pringles is a fucking cheater too???

From what I can tell, Kuro(?), Katz, and myself are the only legit racers here.

Also, Rangers talks with Stralman not going well, so he'll be gone. I'm sure he's licking his chops with some of the recent D-man signings out there.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
HOW CARE YOU PUT OUR CAPTAINESS UP FOR GRABS!!!

Hahaha!

-.- I will cut you.

So Pringles is a fucking cheater too???

From what I can tell, Kuro(?), Katz, and myself are the only legit racers here.

I'm legit too :(

I even hit banana peels right before the finish line and lose a position.

Also, Rangers talks with Stralman not going well, so he'll be gone. I'm sure he's licking his chops with some of the recent D-man signings out there.

Edmonton probably raised his price by a million already.

Calamari41

41 > 38
When I see you guys in the distance up ahead while almost lapping you, it does kind of feel like I imagine it would feel if you were ever beating me.

STAY AWAY FROM HER SHES MINE

Dastardly is a girl? Oi mate ;)

Oi youse blokes wanna hop in the dunnies and shag?

I'm really not sure if that'd be very healthy. Kind of sounds like it would really really hurt. But the thought of a 1920s villain in a top hat and pencil mustache jerking Sakic is hilarious.

What was that dude's name who got kicked out in the first episode of MasterRace season 7? I'm pretty sure it was something like Hamfield. Or Heimlich.

Please stop insinuating that I've seen more than one ep of MasterRace.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What exactly makes Campbell worse than Markov?
He's better defensively, and has a more rounded game because of it. Offensively, they're pretty even I'd say. I'm not saying Markov is incredibly superior to Campbell.

Curufinwe

Corsi. Rel is basically the best method of evaluating a defenseman out there.

http://www.mc79hockey.com/2014/05/evaluating-defencemen-with-corsirel/

Doesn't this comment from that article fit Campbell, though?

RelCorsi will always favour defensemen that are offensive or not entirely trusted by the coaching staff.

For this reason it falls down as an evaluation tool.

A player like Ekman-Larsson for instance has slid down the rankings in Coyotes defencemen in relcorsi over the years as his responsibilities on the ice have grown.

Also Brown and Richards.

How I forget so soon that Richards was in buyout talks for the better half of last season.

And win two more cups along the way.

They won their last cup. Unless they somehow trade peanuts for another fringe washed-up superstar that shines under Sutter.

... Please keep Nash and Heatley away from the Kings. Please.

Corsi. Rel is basically the best method of evaluating a defenseman out there.

*puck-moving defenseman

Socreges

Banned
The diving can stay in Vancouver though
You guys are funny. Diving is rampant in the NHL. Some Canucks might still be among the worst offenders if they were good enough to be in situations where it mattered. Maybe Kesler will find a team that can give him that opportunity again. Henrik will have to wait a few years.

TrueGrime

We need to come up with our own fucked up NHL awards and award them to players. Best diver? Best water bottle squirter? Most improved more time in the penalty box? Best hitman in NHL?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NHL award for players who can't do hockey well and other things too: John Scott

Also Brown and Richards.

The Brown and Quick contracts won't be worth their weight in salt toward the end if the cap keeps moving up.

Richards' deal is a killer though. Hurts the most because he actually has enough value for the team to keep him around with a dumb cap hit. At least Brown has sentimentality going for him. Kopi gonna break the bank but deserve it at least.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Best Mike Tyson impression: Emery vs Holtby

(Wait, was that even this season? I forgot)

Top Bottom