• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

meth capital of cali

We're also the sex trafficking capital of Cali.

I wonder if someone from Fresno would outright reject someone for being from blue Cali.

What's crazy is Fresno isn't even red. It's fucking moderate.

qtsUHjg.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm pretty confident the only US state where I wouldn't go crazy about politics is something like Vermont.

Everyone likes Vermont. And they have Bernie Sanders who's like the only decent politician left.

Acid08

Banned
I'm pretty confident the only US state where I wouldn't go crazy about politics is something like Vermont.

Everyone likes Vermont. And they have Bernie Sanders who's like the only decent politician left.
One of our representatives was just caught trafficking weapons out of Chinatown in SF.

Cali is a weird place. No one understands we have places that look like they are straight out of the south around here.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Haven't been checking NHL-GAF in a while... what the hell is happening here !? lol all these avatars are so creepy.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Haven't been checking NHL-GAF in a while... what the hell is happening here !? lol all these avatars are so creepy.

GODDAMNIT

MAPEL

WHY

WOULD

YOU

DO

THIS

GODDAMNIT MAPLE I MET YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL

YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

POST NUMBER 95 GODDAMNIT

Requesting Couturier bandwagon avatar, even if the dream is over.

edit: Even though it's probably too late--I've got 2 (maybe 3) spare tickets for Friday and Saturday at the Draft. Yell if interested.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dreger said:
teams are going to have to invest in in those 7 years if they're going to lure Bolland away
If any GM gives Bolland that kind of term, they should be fired on the spot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A guy who used to scout for the Habs and is very close to Timmins said there's not way the Habs draft Ho-Sang, sorry Razor.

This is the worst thing about having a new GM.

Not knowing what the hell he's going to do!
Yea, until they make a few moves you don't really know what to expect from them. I still don't really have an idea of what to expect from Bergevin.

Razorskin

----- ------
A guy who used to scout for the Habs and is very close to Timmins said there's not way the Habs draft Ho-Sang, sorry Razor.
Racism

His character issues pretty much come down to him being the wrong shade.

Oh well, no choice but to believe in Timmins

M8YljKs.jpg

Look at these striations!

Top Bottom