• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Curufinwe

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 7m
It's believed Kane-Toews initial ask of CHI on extension is around $12M/yr each. They'll end up lower but still could be $10M+ AAV players.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 6m
If there are two guys to redefine new CBA era/rising cap, it's Kane and Toews. Each has one year left on existing deal. Fascinating dynamic.

ZeroGravity

It's believed Kane-Toews initial ask of CHI on extension is around $12M/yr each. They'll end up lower but still could be $10M+ AAV players.

If there are two guys to redefine new CBA era/rising cap, it's Kane and Toews. Each has one year left on existing deal. Fascinating dynamic.
Welp.

Goodbye Stamkos.

Silexx

Transcript of Bryan Murray talking to other GMs about Spezza.

(Phone rings)

Bob Murray: Hello, this is GM Murray.

Bryan Murray: Hello GM Murray, this is GM Murray.

Bob: Dammit, Tim! I already told you I'm not putting Silfverberg on waivers!

Bryan: This is Bryan Murray, you idiot!

Bob: Oh, sorry Bryan. My mistake. You've got a very persistent nephew, you know.

Bryan: Tell me about it.

Bob: Anyway, what's going on?

Bryan: Well, we're having a little trouble with one of our first-line forwards. He's only got one year of his contract left, and we're worried he might not stay with us.

Bob: Hey man, Bobby Ryan is your problem now. No trade-backsies.

Bryan: I'm not talking about Bobby. I'm talking about Jason.

Bob: Oh damn, you've got more than one of those guys? Sucks to be you. Anaheim is so much better! We've got these two guys, Getzlaf and Perry. Man, I bet you wish you could have drafted those guys.

Bryan: Well, actually . . .

Bob: (interrupting) They are so good in the playoffs! You can't imagine how impossible they are to coach against.

Bryan: Well, actually . . .

Bob: (interrupting) And the weather in Anaheim is just unreal year round. It's a great place to live.

Bryan: . . . I have to go, Bob.

(Bryan hangs up)
http://www.bonksmullet.com/2014/06/bryan-murray-trades-jason-spezza-secret.html?m=1

Curufinwe

Creepy old guy gets his hands on some young studs.

BrEG-_SCYAAfFiu.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned

I guess Kane doesn't want a 2C after all. Toews toewing that NHLPA line.

Come on man, don't call me old, I still look good.

This draft class is weak but I'm jerking off to it all the same.

uh oh
Just because they asked for it doesn't mean they're going to get it. I've been asking for Kylie Minogue for years and that hasn't happened either.

Razorskin

----- ------
Just because they asked for it doesn't mean they're going to get it. I've been asking for Kylie Minogue for years and that hasn't happened either.

Im just fucking with you anyway.

but if they wanted the money they would take their talents to South Beach and join Dale.

Socreges

Banned
Will the Steam sale around Xmas be as good? Would love to buy some of these games but don't anticipate having a good PC for another while.

Top Bottom