• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Will the Steam sale around Xmas be as good? Would love to buy some of these games but don't anticipate having a good PC for another while.

"As good?" This one has been garbage.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
A newwww purchase!

A5hzu0k.png

Love those 8 bit tees. I have this guy:

thumb.aspx

Disappointed that Toews and Kane are looking out for the NHLPA and future free agents instead of the health of the team in the future if the 12m per year each thing is true.

So much for wanting to win long term above all else.

The Toews/Kane salary stuff is indeed fascinating (as Bob McKenzie put it) given that the situation in Pittsburgh is such a hot topic amongst the hockey pundits.

Would Chicago ever consider moving Kane?

Quick

Banned
The Toews/Kane salary stuff is indeed fascinating (as Bob McKenzie put it) given that the situation in Pittsburgh is such a hot topic amongst the hockey pundits.

Would Chicago ever consider moving Kane?

Clarkson, Bolland's rights, and a 1st round pick.

Chicago pls

Fei

Toews and Kane both gave Chicago a break on their last contract. They've won their Cups. Time to get paid, I guess.

$12M/year would be staggeringly stupid unless the cap is going up to $80M (which I guess it could). Even then..

RC

Banned
I'm still debating if I just want to give away my Shovel Knight key. Just no interest in playing anything these days.

And this place sure is weird with all these avatars. I ain't drinkin the kool-aid!

I can take it off your hands, and would love you forever.

Top Bottom