• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Merguson

Banned
Friedman talking about the NHL approving compensation for teams losing people to other teams.

Interested to see how that affects teams moving forward.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman talking about the NHL approving compensation for teams losing people to other teams.

Interested to see how that affects teams moving forward.
NHL approved it, and he said it would generally be a third round draft pick, with the team having 3 years to give it up. Glad to see something like this.

Cake Boss

Banned
I wonder if GMs get drunk and drunk text each other with stupid proposals like you see in Hfboards.

It would be so much fun to drunk txt Nonis and Sather.

Feelin good Brehs. Pretty sure Tallon takes the pick. Though afterwards I pretty sure Tallón will be dealin. The offers rumored are:

Garrison, Shinkaruk, + 6 OV

Buf + 9th

Gagner + 3 OV

Tallon been playing poker knowing he's making changes before next season and he said he's willing to package some young D for a young scoring winger. So I expect tomorrow to be busy after the 1st pick coming back to the pieces from the offers he's received. Excited for tomorrow!

DALÉ

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey guys I've been out. Is anybody Wearing The Webbed D yet?
I was earlier:

jdayCK6J2uTiQ.jpg

So putting all these Leaf rumors together, it looks like this is our roster folks!

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Michalek-Statsny-Clarkson
Raymond-Spezza-Bolland
D'Amigo-Bennett-Bodie

Rielly-Boyle
Gunnnarsson-Franson
Gleason-Granberg

Reimer
Broduer

Tbh, I don't like it. Not enough truculence.

Clarkson's going to destroy Stastny's production.

LeBrun is saying Stastny has been contacted by 15 teams. His agent is saying he's not going backwards from his current salary which is 6.6m. He's not worth that and he's definitely not worth more than that. :|

cube444

LeBrun is saying Stastny has been contacted by 15 teams. His agent is saying he's not going backwards from his current salary which is 6.6m. He's not worth that and he's definitely not worth more than that. :|

If Toews and Kane get $12 million per then $6.6 doesn't seem too far fetched.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Helene St. James reporting:

Wings talked to Dan Boyle but believe other teams will offer him more money and years.

Wings talked to Alfredsson but it is still up in the air if he comes back.

Top Bottom