• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Socreges

Banned
We did an awesome job of not losing by a lot. #USABest
Interestingly, if Germany had faced Portugal in the last game and the US in the first game, fortunes could have been reversed. I don't think a 'Game 3' Portugal would have lost 4-0.

If there's a particular deal you like now, you can always buy the game and it'll be there for when you get a good PC
Well yeah. Point is I don't want to spend the money now and, more importantly, if I wait many of these games will be even cheaper in 6 months (provided the deals are at least as good - thus my question).

Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll continue to skip this sale entirely then without the pangs of remorse.

Razorskin

----- ------
What the heck is the deal with every Wings fan wanting to trade Tatar? Pure idiocy. The guy was a legit scoring threat every time he was on the ice last year. Getting rid of him would be insane.

Sounds right up Holland's alley..

bob-sapp-beast-laughoaikk0.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LeBrun saying he talked to a Canadiens source who said any offer sheet would be a waste as they would match "in no time". Seems rather obvious, but it's comforting to hear, and it would probably make this a lot easier if someone just offer sheeted him.

Tabris

For all those that had picked Kesler over the Sedins as core of the Canucks. At least the Sedins don't bail on their team and city. They will stand by us through thick and thin. Kesler is a traitor.

And before those that respond that this will be a good thing for Canucks, that's not the point of my message. If Kesler said something like "Hey, I understand we're in a tricky spot, if you need to trade me that's cool. Here are my teams", no it was cry baby Kesler demanding a trade. He should take a drive with Heatley in the trade demand car.

pringles

What the heck is the deal with every Wings fan wanting to trade Tatar? Pure idiocy. The guy was a legit scoring threat every time he was on the ice last year. Getting rid of him would be insane.
If Holland is going to get any significant trade done, it will involve one of :

Tatar
Jurco
Sheahan
Nyquist
Mantha

and I listed them from most likely to least likely to be traded. It would suck, but if the unlikely news would break that Holland has made a big trade I would be surprised if Tatar isn't part of it. His own recent comments about his future seemed to also indicate he knows this.

Tabris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxJzdVYtXY

Jason Spezza is not only a traitor as well but a hypocrite. Let me sing the scenario for you:

Gotta demand a trade
Gotta move out of Ottawa, I see my friends (My friends)

Heatley Kickin' in the front seat
Kesler Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

It's trade day, trade day.

Stet

Banned
ugh i can't decide if i should even quote it or not

i feel like he deserves at least the opportunity to delete it

dem

Someone is trading up for Reinhart
Buffalo takes Bennett

Ekblad falls to the Oilers
Oilers take Draisaitl instead and everyone rages

u0WyNAO.gif

Fei

Someone is trading up for Reinhart
Buffalo takes Bennett

Ekblad falls to the Oilers
Oilers take Draisaitl instead and everyone rages

Local sources seem to have come to a consensus that Buffalo has Draisaitl above Bennett.

...So Edmonton would probably have to take Nick Ritchie at #3.

zroid

Banned
I almost feel bad for Pop-O-Matic; he has that Pony avatar because he made a REALLY DUMB avatar bet in Smash-GAF, and now it will be preserved forever by NHL-GAF. Poor kid.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cakeboss's are the worst, fans shining a laser pointer into the Russian goalkeeper's eyes and algeria scores :lol

shit fans

Top Bottom