• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Remember that picture with current fun things on the ice? there's a 2014 version:

lIBv77O.jpg

People on the Caps board I frequent want to sell the farm for Ekblad thinking he's the next coming of Doughty or Weber >_>

Seth Jones > Ekblad

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
People on the Caps board I frequent want to sell the farm for Ekblad thinking he's the next coming of Doughty or Weber >_>

Seth Jones > Ekblad

When Mike Green is your best defenseman, almost anyone looks like a norris nominee so long as you squint

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Leave leafs GAF alone. I drink light beer sometimes too. I like a miller high life on the train home. But my normal beers of choice are less crappy

Smiley90

Man I keep forgetting that the draft is tomorrow.

Canucks could look so different if we draft someone decent (I still say we draft Nylander) and trade Kesler/Edler.... We'll see.

Smiley90

Has this been posted yet?

Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice
Follow
Might be only exploratory, but I'm told Leafs do have some interest in Brodeur as possible backup/mentor to Bernier next season.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I like you Teethmummy.

(

anything for my internet hockey pals.

Totally gonna have a shitty friday, I have to be up at 7am and its 1:20, but fuck it.

More workout tips to keep NHL Gaf Fit.

tumblr_m7oys0GhI61rbkxb2o1_400.gif

tumblr_lyw2jkM20n1r0b128o1_500.gif

tumblr_lok3nr97h41qg5hmdo1_400.gif

tumblr_m7wdfcl0tB1rbybp4o1_500.gif

kIDdyL9.gif

Tonight I ran 6.2 miles with no breaks, feels good, man.

Stay healthy my friends.

Calamari41

41 > 38
@icemancometh
Appears to be divide between Ducks and Canucks/Senators over pieces in package for a Kesler/Spezza deal.

BOTH

I swear to god if you filthy Canadians ruin this for me, I will haunt you until the end of my days. Now that you posted this, anything less than this deal will ruin my summer.

Has this been posted yet?

Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice
Follow
Might be only exploratory, but I'm told Leafs do have some interest in Brodeur as possible backup/mentor to Bernier next season.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

what's he going to mentor him in? How to score with your sister in law?

Top Bottom