• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Y'all know Quick is always around when you need cheering up.

Ducks NHL-GAF Fly Together.

Much love <3 but it's this...

The easiest way to sum up depression and anxiety is simply

Everything is much harder to do and less fun. Every. Single. Thing.

Woo.

... As well as the fact that everything requires twice as much effort, and then when the smallest thing strays your momentum, you end up just grabbing the brakes and stopping the train entirely.

That aside though, like I said, I'm happy because it's the non-Tabris version of Friday and I'm about to grab some pizza.

What's not to love about that.

They're actors.

Ahh. Now I gotta rewatch Alien before I go see Alien.

Quick

Banned
Look at all these visor-wearing diving Euro commies.

d1XbquO.jpg

At this stage isn't Iginla just all about the 'getting a cup' chance? Why would Avs work in that favour for him?

He hasn't had much luck on the top-tier teams. He's good friends with Sakic and Tanguay, I was more curious to see if they were going after him rather than if he would actually sign here though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Iginla could be a good replacement for a winger, but I have no proof this team is interested"

Dater trying to one up Dreger I see

Acid08

Banned
Within the next 24 hours we will know who was drafted in the first round. Feel free to bookmark this prediction to shove in my face if I'm wrong.

malfcn

Saw on Facebook a new company called Original Stix. They employ disabled vets to assemble phone cases with real used composite sticks integrated into the design. Right now just iPhone.

I'm enjoying the Giant Bomb guys play cricket/Ashes 2013. I got slightly infuriated when they were suggesting that every player was a chav. That's how you know it's good stuff.

He hasn't had much luck on the top-tier teams. He's good friends with Sakic and Tanguay, I was more curious to see if they were going after him rather than if he would actually sign here though.

Wait, did you just call the Penguins a "top tier team"?

your fucking avatar gets me everytime

WELCOME BACK TUSR!

Within the next 24 hours we will know who was drafted in the first round. Feel free to bookmark this prediction to shove in my face if I'm wrong.

I feel like there's going to be some player movement tomorrow. Tabris guarantee.

Stasis

If that's even close to what the final gameplay will look like and there's no serious BAGM overhaul NHL15 can go fuck itself.

Only reason I picked up 14 was because it dropped to like $15 with ps plus at some point. And I pretty much only play it with buddies during game nights at intermission, or if we're drunk. Such poop really =(

Edit: Also, both draft day(s) and offseason are going to suck shit for Rangers fans IMO. No idea what's gonna happen but I have a feeling our team is gonna be a lot less competitive next season. Cup window... ehhhh. I'll be paying attention to the Sabres rebuild at least, they'll be having a blast.

Cake Boss

Banned
Cant wait to go through my GMconnected team and see my 7th dman playing in the top center spot because my top center got injured and the game was too dumb to call up a center instead.

Cant wait to go through my GMconnected team and see my 7th dman playing in the top center spot because my top center got injured and the game was too dumb to call up a center instead.

This...

So I take it we are doing the GAF GMconnected again this year? Probably is going to be much more divided since some people only have old consoles while others have Xbox One vs PS4.

I can see Traitersson going to Boston and holand throwing mad money at Iginla.

It's either Detroit or retirement since he doesn't want to move his family again unless something comes up.

Edit: Though going by other tweets he may not be coming back:

Helene St. James @HeleneStJames
#RedWings have talked to camp for F Daniel Alfredsson, but so far, return to Detroit still a toss-up.

Reporting in at the #305,Worldwide DALÉ Chico Headquarters. Does #DALÉTALLÓN take the pick or is there a fleecing? Inside sources say we will find out at 7pm DA
y
ight
standard time.

DALÉ

Socreges

Banned
Why is everyone talking about Ho-Sang so much and not the 30 people who are slated to go before him? Scouts aren't as wise as us?

Samyy

Why is everyone talking about Ho-Sang so much and not the 30 people who are slated to go before him? Scouts aren't as wise as us?

He wasn't as talked about as much before because he has "character issues"
I think he is taken in the first round.

@DavidDwork: Latest @FlaPanthers rumor I see doesn't involve 1st overall pick. Trade with #Flyers for Lecavlier and 2nd rd pick in exchange for Upshall

Guy is a producer for the radio crew traveling in Philly. Would be surprised for Upshall considering his past year. I'd be interested if it was Kopecky instead.

Edit Eklund is originating source.

NHL.com are gonna have a field day trying to come up with Ho-Sang puns.

I have no emotional attachment to any of the Ducks first round picks. I'm expecting them to get traded.

zroid

Banned
Ho-Sang is black and jewish?

I thought he was asian.

all of the above iirc

edit:
First, there's his name. His father's grandfather was from Hong Kong, but his father, Wayne, is from Kingston, Jamaica.

Wayne, a respected tennis pro, emigrated to Canada when he was 10 years old and was raised Christian. Joshua Ho-Sang's mother, Ericka, was born in Santiago, Chile, and moved to Canada when she was 9. Her mother is Russian and German. Her father is Spanish and South American. She's Jewish.

Top Bottom