• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Could Boychuk be traded in a package with Chris Kelly? I'd hate to lose Johnny Rocket but it would clear $6mil and they are pretty deep on defense.

or we can just buyout Kelly and trade McQuaid for a draft pick or something. Gotta hold onto Boychuk unless you really have to let him go

Samyy

Can't wait to watch Shanahan, Nonis, Louiselle, Poulion, Randy, alll walk up on stage and announce that they've found a way to redraft Colton Orr.

Is there going to be a draft thread in OT or are we going to stay in the bubble?

Either way I don't care cuz we bout to get a franchise player in a few hours ya dig

More updates from the draft floor from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

#DaléTallón and Cats brass are heading to the table. Word is they are settled with the decision. So likely the pick will be taken.

DALÉ

#BREAKINGNEWS from the draft floor from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 22s

Word is #Canucks out of running for top pick. Garrison was apparently offered, #FlaPanthers felt Ekblad a better choice.

DALÉ

#BREAKINGNEWS REDUX from the draft floor from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

@GeorgeRichards: Dale Tallon just told me nothing is going on. Asked if he was keeping pick, gave me a sad look. As in 'yeah.' Stay tuned. #FlaPanthers

#DALÉTALLÓN Gonna get dat Ekblad. #Pitbull should announce the pick.

DALÉ

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
LOL Alfredsson

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 2m

Daniel Alfredsson & family to live in DET next season no matter what. He & #RedWings will wait till Aug to see how he feels, then talk deal.

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 48s

Possible Aug. deal for Daniel Alfredsson will have little impact on what #RedWings do now. At 41, Alfredsson deal would be bonus-heavy.

LOL Alfredsson

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 2m

Daniel Alfredsson & family to live in DET next season no matter what. He & #RedWings will wait till Aug to see how he feels, then talk deal.

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 48s

Possible Aug. deal for Daniel Alfredsson will have little impact on what #RedWings do now. At 41, Alfredsson deal would be bonus-heavy.

Just saw this, at least it won't have any affect on what they this next week. Meaning we'll sign all these old UFA's and then sign Alfie for 5 mil, with 4.5 mil of that being bonuses for next season. :/

Also means he isn't playing anywhere else, sorry Sens fans.

Edit: Also looks like price is too high on Myers so Detroit doesn't have any interest.

ZeroGravity

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
#TBLightning Yzerman indicated they're probably done addressing the blueline. Will explore but "really difficult" to do anything else.
Ehhh...still not good enough. Bishop's going to have to carry the team again.

#DALÉSTATIONS ALERT from the draft floor from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

@hfialkov: Panthers are keeping the pick. they are done. Philly didnt offer enuf acc to source. #FlaPanthers

#DALÉTALLÓN Gonna announce Ekblad's flawless hair as 1st OV.

DALÉ

Razorskin

----- ------
Almost time

fab0693844k5m.gif

Merguson

Banned
Nonis walks up to draft podium.

Makes selection.

Prepares to go home, hit the sack and do the rest of the rounds tomorrow.

DAVÉ

Socreges

Banned
¿Dálę?

When exactly are the picks happening? I'll either be driving and on a ferry while everything goes down, I think.

And BC Ferries wifi fucking sucks

Where'd you see this?

Also this

Sorry, I didn't mean officially. With Tampa pretty much out which seemed like his first choice I can see our odds of landing him skyrocketing or Holland really pursuing it more aggressively.

Also makes sense with Alfie as well. My goal for Holland is too try and get Iggy, get some sort of D that will help us, and then resign Alfie. Yeah we get older but we'll have a pretty decent offense then.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
¿Dálę?

When exactly are the picks happening? I'll either be driving and on a ferry while everything goes down, I think.

And BC Ferries wifi fucking sucks

Understatement right there.

It made me feel like I was back in the 90's dial-up times.

Sad hockeystreams isn't doing the pre-show :( Oh well.

Top Bottom