• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man.... This team. So much change within a year. It'll take some getting used to but wow. At least we're trying to get younger, so our management knows what to do.

cube444

Nonis are you going to do something already

jsm5RRQ.jpg

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So I take it we are keeping Edler then now? Damn didn't know Garrison was making almost 5 mill. Oh well he definitely wasn't working out here. Draft is at 3pm right?

Woke up to my buddy saying Sharp + Teuvo for Kesler was a done deal and had a shit ton of alerts on my phone.

Was going to come in here and ask for a fire Bowman avatar.

crisis averted

udiie

XtY3Rkt.png

heres the connection i wouldve never made

the amount of trades vancouver is making makes me feel like this is me as a GM in NHL 14

JVR + FOR #1 overall? *rumour*
NONIS NO STOP NO IM SORRY DON'T DO ANYTHING

lol we must have the same timelines.

I'd be fine with JVR getting shipped out. He's good, not great.

The problem is if the 1st is used for Ekblad. Oh how my beard would ache!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dorse, noooooo! What the fuck, Slats?

So Boyle is a free agent, possibly unaffordable. Dominic Moore is a free agent, possibly unaffordable. Dorsett is gone for a third rounder. And Carcillo is Carcillo (and also a free agent). That's the entirety of the 4th line regulars.

This is on its way to being the 2012 offseason all over again. Just blowing up the heart and soul part of the roster. Already ditched the defacto captain in a (necessary) buyout, too.

With Tampa getting Garrison, that means they have less room for Boyle, which means Holland's chances of landing is old over the hill player for this year is closer... Dang it.

Dorse, noooooo! What the fuck, Slats?

So Boyle is a free agent, possibly unaffordable. Dominic Moore is a free agent, possibly unaffordable. Dorsett is gone for a third rounder. And Carcillo is Carcillo (and also a free agent). That's the entirety of the 4th line regulars.

This is on its way to being the 2012 offseason all over again. Just blowing up the heart and soul part of the roster. Already ditched the defacto captain in a (necessary) buyout, too.

Moore won't be unaffordable

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait what about Dorsett? Did we trade for him?? What for?

He's a reasonable 4th liner, right? Like a more physical version of Weise?

Step it up, other teams. Let's see some more trades.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Higgins-Bonino-Kassian
Hansen-Horvat-Matthias
Sestito-Richardson-Dorsett

Hamhuis-Tanev
Edler-Bieksa
Stanton-Sbisa
Corrado

Lack
Markstrom

Top Bottom