• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

This pretty much means we won't be re-signing Santorelli.

Still need a second and third line though.

Yeah, pretty much, which at this rate, I don't mind too much.

Second and third lines, we have Kassian, Bonino, Higgins and Hansen right now. I'm assuming Horvat will make it as 3rd line center. If we trade up for Reinhart, he'll probably be 2nd line C, and we'll probably sign a FA winger.

JVR +? DAAALÉ!

We're live from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

Rumor is Canucks are going HAM for the 1st. I feel a #DaléTallón fleecing in the air tonight.

DALÉ

Curufinwe

@azc_mclellan, Sarah McLellan, Coyotes beat writer
Maloney said this move was purely about behavioral issues and not cost-saving move. Ribeiro has been seeking help this summer, Maloney said.

Maloney: "Mike had some real behavioral issues we felt we could not tolerate going forward."

Maloney said this decision doesn't necessarily make #Coyotes better team next season but better organization in long run.

#Coyotes weren't naive when they acquired Ribeiro last summer, but Maloney thought they could manage. Called it "mistake" now.

cube444

Maloney said this move was purely about behavioral issues and not cost-saving move. Ribeiro has been seeking help this summer, Maloney said.

Maloney: "Mike had some real behavioral issues we felt we could not tolerate going forward."

Maloney said this decision doesn't necessarily make #Coyotes better team next season but better organization in long run.

#Coyotes weren't naive when they acquired Ribeiro last summer, but Maloney thought they could manage. Called it "mistake" now.

Sounds like cocaine to me.

Seeing how Bennings is getting fleeced in all of his trades so far, Dale is gonna rip his asshole apart.
I doubt it. Kesler pretty much fucked his trade over with Anaheim basically being the only one left in the running.

Garrison was a quick and dirty cap dump more than anything else.

Dorsett was a good trade.

Merguson

Banned

Don Maloney's face when Ribeiro brought in suitcases of cocaine.

3lHfCtw.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait what about Dorsett? Did we trade for him?? What for?

He's a reasonable 4th liner, right? Like a more physical version of Weise?

Dorsett can give you some good hard minutes on a 3rd or 4th line. Takes his fair share of dumb penalties, but he's pretty reliable when you need him to be. Averaged over 11 minutes per game during the regular season this year, which I'd say is pretty solid for a depth forward. Also penalty kills.

He also apparently really loves Desjardins as a coach from his time in juniors, so he'll probably fit in nicely.

Yeah, pretty much, which at this rate, I don't mind too much.

Second and third lines, we have Kassian, Bonino, Higgins and Hansen right now. I'm assuming Horvat will make it as 3rd line center. If we trade up for Reinhart, he'll probably be 2nd line C, and we'll probably sign a FA winger.

Horvat 3C and Reinhart 2C puts Bonino as 4C and two rookie centres in the line-up. I would think one of Reinhart and Horvat slots into 3C with Bonino as the 2C for now.

When Henrik retires the centre depth could be Reinhart, Horvat, and Bonino. Not too shabby.

I wonder if they're clearing cap space to take on some bad contracts from Florida. But it's not like the Panthers need to clear room or anything.

Bringing you the latest updates from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

@hfialkov: Rumors bouncing around Wells Fargo that Flyers have approached Panthers with Lecavalier in play. #FlaPanthers

More info as it comes from the floor.

DALÉ

Socreges

Banned
Horvat 3C and Reinhart 2C puts Bonino as 4C and two rookie centres in the line-up. I would think one of Reinhart and Horvat slots into 3C with Bonino as the 2C for now.

When Henrik retires the centre depth could be Reinhart, Horvat, and Bonino. Not too shabby.

I wonder if they're clearing cap space to take on some bad contracts from Florida. But it's not like the Panthers need to clear room or anything.
You're going to end up disappointed. Don't fantasize quite yet.

jaybeeze

Can't imagine we'd trade for Bonino to regulate him to 4th line centre even IF we get Reinhart. Especially when we already have Matthias/Richardson/Schroeder for that role.

I imagine Horvat would be shifted to wing as he has history in that position doesn't he?

Razorskin

----- ------

Good old cocaine Ribeiro

We're live from the draft floor from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

@GeorgeRichards: The Philadelphia #Flyers are hosting tonight's draft and looking to make a big splash by grabbing the #FlaPanthers top pick. Stay tuned.

Time for Ghost to come home.

DALÉ

Fei

Sabres can't trade Myers unless they get huge salary back. We're so far from the $51M cap floor as it is. You guys traded Lu too early!

Cake Boss

Banned
"@jprutherford: Armstrong on Berglund contract: "It just happened to happen two days before the draft. People are reading into it more than is really there""

Woooooo no Berglund for us.

I don't know where to put this and I'm not venturing into any other sports GAF page, but Does anybody think Adam Silver looks like Herr Starr from Preacher?

#BREAKINGNEWS from the draft floor from the #305,Worldwide Chico DALÉ Headquarters!

@GeorgeRichards: Names floated from #Flyers folk regarding #FlaPanthers top pick: The Schenns, Read, Simmonds and Vinny. Phil has interest in Gudbranson.

@GeorgeRichards: Going to take a lot for #Flyers to move from 17th to first from #FlaPanthers .. But Dale could package a player or two to make a blockbuster

AWWWWW SHHHIIEEEETTT

DALÉ

Top Bottom